Grand Slam Wimbledon 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

(re:- 2009 US Open semis vs Clijsters)
She did not threaten to kill a lineswoman. She threatened to shove a ball down her throat. Not the same thing.

My bad, Clisters match. Even so...

That is the report. The lineswoman suggested otherwise.

(re:- 2009 US Open semis vs Clijsters)
She did not threaten to kill a lineswoman. She threatened to shove a ball down her throat. Not the same thing.

We need our lungs to breathe...

Predictions for tonight?

Agut over Pella in 3
Djokovic over Goffin in 4
Federer over Nishikori in 4
Nadal over Querrey in 3

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Having a ball shoved down ones throat might just kill them I'm guessing.....so sorta is the same thing.
Guessing. Sorta is. Not quite. My point was the words that were actually used.
The lineswoman was lying.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNwc7o_0Sgg&t=46
We need our lungs to breathe...
I'm not defending Serena. I'm not not her apologist. All I'm saying is that if you're going to build a case for a player's history of terrible behaviour, it doesn't help if things are stated that aren't true.

My bad, Clisters match. Even so...

You can be intense and want to win so badly but do it in the right way or you can act like a total egomaniac with little care for anyone else and that is Serena. Magnificent player but a terrible attitude to her opponents and is not a great role model no matter how much they try to ram the " Doing it for all the black women out there" message down our throats. She may look back on her past behaviour once she retires with regret. Nothing is worth treating people like dirt not even being successful.

Hoping any of the other three win, cannot support Serena after what she did to Osaka’s moment at the US Open

Anyone except her please
I want Serena to win so she is 1 step closer to retirement. We all know she is still playing for 1 reason only, immortality. Once she gets there can't see her going on much longer. Has other priorities in life now.

Where will you be when Queen Serena Williams sits on her throne as the true GOAT of tennis ?

(she already is..... but a Wimbledon victory this year would remind everyone!).
Lol.

Didn't you say Federer wasn't the GOAT because Serena had more GS than him? Now you're saying Serena is GOAT despite the fact that Court still holds the overall GS record.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol.

Didn't you say Federer wasn't the GOAT because Serena had more GS than him? Now you're saying Serena is GOAT despite the fact that Court still holds the overall GS record.

You've obviously been asleep the past few years. I have been saying Serena is the GOAT because she IS the undisputed GOAT.

Serena Williams' unairbrushed Harper's Bazaar US magazine cover. Picture: Harper's Bazaar

Guessing. Sorta is. Not quite. My point was the words that were actually used.

The lineswoman was lying.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNwc7o_0Sgg&t=46

I'm not defending Serena. I'm not not her apologist. All I'm saying is that if you're going to build a case for a player's history of terrible behaviour, it doesn't help if things are stated that aren't true.

Can you please repost the youtube link as it isn’t working.

Presumably it is the footage of everything that was said to the official. Or are we dealing with a she said, she said situation? How do you know the lineswoman was lying?

Either way, Serena’s behaviour is frequently disgusting. It isn’t hard to build a case that she is a poor role model.

Nole hasn’t left gear 2
This match will be great preparation for Djokovic for the final. At least Goffin is challenging him.
Agut/Pella will be a training drill semi for Djokovic.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back