Sydney V Carlton 19pts 25K

Hawthorn V Fremantle 95pts 8K

Essendon V North Melbourne 65pts 48K

Gold Coast V Adelaide 5pts 2K

Geelong V St Kilda 13pts 27K

Richmond V GWS 55pts 40K

Western Bulldogs V Melbourne 69pts 34K

Port Adelaide V Brisbane 2pts 44k
I am going to ask you a very serious question..... How many goals do you think freo will kick vs the hawks?

I am going to ask you a very serious question..... How many goals do you think freo will kick vs the hawks?
2 or 3, i might have to revise my margin, it's going to piss down in Tassie on Saturday, so maybe the Hawks will win by 55 pts. 12 - 8 - 80 to 3- 7 - 25 .. Fremantle are on their way to "Tanking For Kelly" There is no way West Coast can make the deal....

2 or 3, i might have to revise my margin, it's going to piss down in Tassie on Saturday, so maybe the Hawks will win by 55 pts. 12 - 8 - 80 to 3- 7 - 25 .. Fremantle are on their way to "Tanking For Kelly" There is no way West Coast can make the deal....
Didnt west coast offer like 2 2nd rounders for him in last seasons trade week??

Still.... despite being lower on the ladder, freo have players and picks to trade with.

Didnt west coast offer like 2 2nd rounders for him in last seasons trade week??

Still.... despite being lower on the ladder, freo have players and picks to trade with.
Yes they did, but Geelong held firm. This will be the biggest trade of all time, it's going to take at least one top 10 pick plus a pretty good player or two top 10 picks; I feel for Tim Kelly who may end up in the evil clutches of Ross "i'm not going anywhere Lyon" ...

Yes they did, but Geelong held firm. This will be the biggest trade of all time, it's going to take at least one top 10 pick plus a pretty good player or two top 10 picks; I feel for Tim Kelly who may end up in the evil clutches of Ross "i'm not going anywhere Lyon" ...
A lot can happen between now and the end of the season and trade week.

Start of trade week he could favour west coast. Next day later, we sack Ross Lyon with a year to go on his contract. Then Remarkably Tim Kelly changes his mind and wants join Freo. then again, he could stay at the cats.

funny you brought up 3.7.25. thats how much freo kicked in 2005 vs your mob in Geelong.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back