Round 17 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like Bont, Sloane and JPK are the guys most people are getting for Kelly this week, anyone got any left of field choices?

Would love some suggestions. I’ve brought it down to 2 options:

A) Double Downgrade to something like Cameron & Mini Dunkley. Leaves me with 4 trades, with the idea of burning an extra 2 on Whitfield (when he drops) and potentially a luxury trade of Worps up to a genuine premo in the coming weeks.

Downside - leaves Duursma on field for potentially 2 more weeks, and leave me with less trades for chaos compared to option B

B) Downgrade Stocker -> Dunkley, and Upgrade Duursma to Weller (or Ryan). If i could afford Stewart, that trade would be locked in. But i can’t so here we are. Leaves me with 4 trades left for any injurys, and potentially a luxury one. But the idea with this option is my team is done for the yr 👍

Help a brother out.

063B78C2-CD36-43E2-9E7A-333041B39D22.png 119A063C-C612-4BE6-B335-BA41900A02E1.png

Seems like Bont, Sloane and JPK are the guys most people are getting for Kelly this week, anyone got any left of field choices?
Bont would my choice

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can authorities please deal with this

Cheers
There's conservative trading & there's silly
With 11 and not trading this week, is just noob territory!

Last edited:
Would love some suggestions. I’ve brought it down to 2 options:

A) Double Downgrade to something like Cameron & Mini Dunkley. Leaves me with 4 trades, with the idea of burning an extra 2 on Whitfield (when he drops) and potentially a luxury trade of Worps up to a genuine premo in the coming weeks.

Downside - leaves Duursma on field for potentially 2 more weeks, and leave me with less trades for chaos compared to option B

B) Downgrade Stocker -> Dunkley, and Upgrade Duursma to Weller (or Ryan). If i could afford Stewart, that trade would be locked in. But i can’t so here we are. Leaves me with 4 trades left for any injurys, and potentially a luxury one. But the idea with this option is my team is done for the yr 👍

Help a brother out.

View attachment 706798View attachment 706799
Someone?? Anyone?? Dogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back