Mega Thread 2019 List Management, Free Agency & Trade thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just read the AFL article on Elijah Taylor. Seems is is related and friendly with Tim Kelly. Would love to walk away from the draft and trade period with Taylor, Henry and Kelly.

Good bit of inside grunt with some outside flair and class.

People seem confident about Kelly picking us. I am missing something or is it just that we think we can afford him and West Coast can't?
Just read the AFL article on Elijah Taylor. Seems is is related and friendly with Tim Kelly. Would love to walk away from the draft and trade period with Taylor, Henry and Kelly.

I can feasibly see Taylor getting to our second, but of course it would probably already have been eaten by a Henry bid.

We need good players to leave (or to trade 2020 picks) to get 3 players of that ilk in this year.

And they'll all be starting on a half back flank, after 5 years at peel

Please get Langdon out of here! He’s cute af but I can’t handle the kicking any longer. I was at Rodney Eade levels watching him on Saturday and it’s not good for my health.

You made me laugh with the Eade reference but I think Ed is a very good footballer. I shudder to think the player he’ll become at another club.

You made me laugh with the Eade reference but I think Ed is a very good footballer. I shudder to think the player he’ll become at another club.

Maybe I’m still in a melty mood after Saturday as I know Ed is a great runner and knows where to go to get the ball. It’s just the kicking that is diabolical.

I think more Freo fans will realise how good he actually is if he goes, but I don't fear his kicking becoming a weapon if he leaves. Pretty sure that will always be his weakness.

I know I said I wouldn't bite at some of the oppo board trade suggestions but I had to show people this one

Hill, Tucker & 2nd round pick for pick 4

Who says no?o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

Edit: Ok, I got to the end of the Saints trading board, my head is now all bloodied from banging it against a wall. Please help

Last edited:
Blakely and Langdon maybe heading to the gorgeous GC next year according to the jungle drums, any possible truth in this from the Freo clan?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Blakely and Langdon maybe heading to the gorgeous GC next year according to the jungle drums, any possible truth in this from the Freo clan?
I'm not writing anything off after the Neale trade, but that feels like something somebody pieced together because:

a) Those two and Weller were all drafted together and are known as close friends
b) They are both uncontracted

I'll believe it when they request the trade and not a moment before.

I know our recruiting team used to put a really high emphasis on kicking skills. I really hope they do that again. So many poor ball users in our team.

When did they start that emphasis and then stop it in your opinion?

For me I reckon it only started being an emphasis in the 2014 draft and it continues to this day.

The trouble is every club has that emphasis and so you have to get the good kickers early in the draft or as mature agers.

When did they start that emphasis and then stop it in your opinion?

For me I reckon it only started being an emphasis in the 2014 draft and it continues to this day.

The trouble is every club has that emphasis and so you have to get the good kickers early in the draft or as mature agers.
Hard to say isn't it really. Had a few good chats with adam Jones (former recruiter) who lived with one of my mates. Told me a few bits and pieces. I know that's why they were so keen on Jayden Pitt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back