Toast English Class is in. Welcome to the Dogs Tim English Pick 19

Remove this Banner Ad

Wonder how much coming off a bye helped him prepare physically for Saturday night's game. Impressed by the way he drifted in from the side to take those couple of pack marks.

Highly rated by many ex players, Tim, the future star.

Tim's mammoth shot on goal against geelong was recorded at 64.2m from where it came off his boot to the point it hit the ground.
Im starting to salivate over this bloke a bit.
I honestly think he is capable of becoming a top 3 ruckman in a another 2 seasons.
The size he has put on alone this year is super impressive. A player like lewis young or zordy could take a leaf out of his book in terms of body conditioning and eating habits.

Tim's mammoth shot on goal against geelong was recorded at 64.2m from where it came off his boot to the point it hit the ground.
Im starting to salivate over this bloke a bit.
I honestly think he is capable of becoming a top 3 ruckman in a another 2 seasons.
The size he has put on alone this year is super impressive. A player like lewis young or zordy could take a leaf out of his book in terms of body conditioning and eating habits.

Couldn’t help but be impressed with the way he kicked it. Beautiful form for any player and astonishing for someone of his size. We’ve got a ripper here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wonder where English would go if we redid the 2016 draft with what we know now. Definitely higher than 19; most likely top 10. Lipinski at 28 was a nice pick too. Tom Stewart the biggest slider from that draft though. Pick 40.

The bit at the end where they compare his stats to Grundy.....eff me, I didn't think he was that good! We've got a deadset gun here. He spends a fair bit of time on the bench or resting up forward, unlike Grundy. Good management.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back