Geelong fans = weak pieces of s**t.

Remove this Banner Ad

It was a s**t username, had to be changed.

Lunchlady Doris hurt my feelings.

YOU'RE ALL STILL WEAK!

But too strong for your mob.

Did you notice the stampede 15 mins into the last....Collingwood supporters....side by side!!! LOL.

Weak.......

I was there to the very end, and thru the presentations as well, have to admit it was pretty tough. The girl next to me left in tears with 5 mins to go though, it's quite devastating to lose a GF so I guess it's understandable.
Leaving at 3 quarter time in a H&A game at your home ground is inexcusable though...

I was there to the very end, and thru the presentations as well, have to admit it was pretty tough. The girl next to me left in tears with 5 mins to go though, it's quite devastating to lose a GF so I guess it's understandable.
Leaving at 3 quarter time in a H&A game at your home ground is inexcusable though...

You mean like in Round 24????????????

How many Pies supporters do you reckon fell into that category in their 96 point loss to the Cats in Round 24?

I'd guess thousands.....and probably thousands more.

To be fair, Pies supporters have had good practice at seeing their team choke on Grand Final day.

Cats supporters should have stuck around at Kardinia Park when the Swans won, purely for the curiosity factor.

Grand Final was a dead rubber - Then as has been said Thousand and Thousands of Flogpie supporters were stampeding out the ground

When did these flog's March in October?........Out the Gates and into the Carpark to steal the best cars

Leaving the game early. First time in 29 games and this is what the Geelong fans are all about. Can't even stay and support their side til the end. YOU WEAK DOGS!

Call me a bandwagoner because of my join date but your supporters are the biggest fair weather supporters in the land. At least I attend every game and never leave early rain, hail, shine or losing.

I repeat... YOUR SUPPORTERS ARE WEAK DOGS!

Finished.
A bit rough, but I agree with the sentiment Pera.

This is exactly the kind of filth I'm talking about-

Geelong-Cats-supporter.jpg

Pretty scary knowing "people" like this are allowed to roam the streets freely in Geelong.
I tend to agree with Bosk on this one!!

Jesus, Orestes2, this is so old my browser can't read it. I hope this post gets through so you know how pointless resurrecting whatever you are trying to say here is.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Actually a good bump despite Scrotum2's ignorance. This thread has aged beautifully

Flog OP gets his :peach: handed to him, but can't resist taking one more swing

Geelong clowns, once I bump this in October, the egg will be on your faces. :D I've set this up beautifully.

:smileycat:
:trophy:

Leaving the game early. First time in 29 games and this is what the Geelong fans are all about. Can't even stay and support their side til the end. YOU WEAK DOGS!

Call me a bandwagoner because of my join date but your supporters are the biggest fair weather supporters in the land. At least I attend every game and never leave early rain, hail, shine or losing.

I repeat... YOUR SUPPORTERS ARE WEAK DOGS!

Finished.
Your thoughts on slipping out of the top 4 this weekend tough guy?
(Helloooo...... are you still there?)

Last edited:
What kind of a soggy, sh it covered toilet brush bumps a thread from 2011 slagging the Cats, when we actually won the premiership?

a deranged gimp that's who
The flog has provided a nice nostalgic walk down memory lane tho. :thumbsu:

The fact that he unwittingly trolled himself with this bump is pure gold FOTY material. :tearsofjoy:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back