Preview Round 17, 2019: Hawthorn v Fremantle, 13 July 2019, 2.10pm @ York Park featuring the return of Grant Birchall

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to derail this thread, but the footy team on MMM implied something a few weeks back about his attitude and him needing to do things the Hawthorn way.

If you’re relying on Triple M for your footy insight then you’re absolutely screwed. They have a panel that consists of Carey, Judd, Darcy and Barrett... Biggest pannel of f***wits I’ve ever seen in my life.

I’ve said it a million times and I’ll say it again, there is absolutely no evidence to suggest that Chad has a bad attitude. In fact those with contacts inside the club have actually told us this is not the case.

He’s a Hawthorn player and a superstar, let’s back him in for once.

If you’re relying on Triple M for your footy insight then you’re absolutely screwed. They have a panel that consists of Carey, Judd, Darcy and Barrett... Biggest pannel of f***wits I’ve ever seen in my life.

I’ve said it a million times and I’ll say it again, there is absolutely no evidence to suggest that Chad has a bad attitude. In fact those with contacts inside the club have actually told us this is not the case.

He’s a Hawthorn player and a superstar, let’s back him in for once.
Superstar might be overstating it a tad. Sam Mitchell was a superstar. Tom Mitchell is a superstar.
Wingard had two very good (AA) seasons 5 years ago and hasnt got back to those heights since. I would say he is a very talented but incosistent player.
Superstars bring it every week, every year.

Superstar might be overstating it a tad. Sam Mitchell was a superstar. Tom Mitchell is a superstar.
Wingard had two very good (AA) seasons 5 years ago and hasnt got back to those heights since. I would say he is a very talented but incosistent player.
Superstars bring it every week, every year.

Youngest AA since Mark Ricciuto and was there twice by 22, harder to make a case that he isn't a superstar.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Youngest AA since Mark Ricciuto and was there twice by 22, harder to make a case that he isn't a superstar.

Have you watched his last few years?

He's not a superstar. He may be one day, but he is miles off it right now.

Would he be in the top 50 players in the comp as we speak based on his recent performances? I think he would struggle to make the top 100. He may be top 20 in potential but i prefer to rank players based on their output not potential.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back