The Sweet FA General Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

U66oLcP.jpg
Why have i been tagged in here?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Probably the wrong forum for this, but too bad. Late news concerning a dust storm that enveloped London yesterday - apparently somebody opened England's trophy cabinet.............

Probably the wrong forum for this, but too bad. Late news concerning a dust storm that enveloped London yesterday - apparently somebody opened England's trophy cabinet.............

No. This is a perfect forum for this.
In fact I encourage you to post all your jokes in here. It means it'll be easier for me to avoid them...

No. This is a perfect forum for this.
In fact I encourage you to post all your jokes in here. It means it'll be easier for me to avoid them...
Understood - jokes to be distributed throughout the forum, to keep you guessing 😊.

What in the actual *? Why would you post this before the upcoming game? Do you not understand the sporting gods? Do you not have any respect for them?
And a big * you to the four people so far whom have liked the post. You're just as bad as philreich and should all be ashamed of yourselves.

What is wrong with people?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back