• Essendon

Votes: 25 35.2%
  • North Melbourne

Votes: 46 64.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
lets take away AFL back propping and see which club lasts longer.............

Clubs like Essendon have been bankrolling gutter clubs like north for years.

We even had to get involved in Good Friday to make it actually worth watching.

AFL back propping?

Like them tipping you off to a Federal Police investigation so you could self report?

Letting you off doping charges the international body suspended you for?

What an odd little man you are

AFL back propping?

Like them tipping you off to a Federal Police investigation so you could self report?

oh no! who told you! its all a bit big conspiracy!

Feb 4, 2001
East Burwood
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Arsenal
AFL back propping?

Who wouldn’t want to prop up one of the few blue chip money makers ? Ess and coll have carried the comp from day one.

Who wouldn’t want to prop up one of the few blue chip money makers ? Ess and coll have carried the comp from day one.

Actually, Melbourne were the biggest and most successful club in the VFL for the first 60 odd years of its existence, so roughly half.

And Collingwood.

Though the Dees fell into a hole of irrelevancy post Norm Smith sacking, kind of the like the Bombers once Sheeds left.

Le Grille

Cancelled
Veteran 10k Posts Werewolf Player SFA Good Friday Appeal North Melbourne - 2018 Luke Davies-Uniacke and Paul Ahern Player Sponsor BeanCoiNFT Investor North Melbourne - 2017 Junker and Wagner Player Sponsor Podcaster Zombie Lover A Star Wars Fan
Feb 14, 2005
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Anyway, north by 19

Le Grille

Cancelled
Veteran 10k Posts Werewolf Player SFA Good Friday Appeal North Melbourne - 2018 Luke Davies-Uniacke and Paul Ahern Player Sponsor BeanCoiNFT Investor North Melbourne - 2017 Junker and Wagner Player Sponsor Podcaster Zombie Lover A Star Wars Fan
Feb 14, 2005
AFL Club
North Melbourne

Le Grille

Cancelled
Feb 14, 2005
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I love the banter in the lead up to this and it's so good that we get this game twice a year at marvel, I'm lapping it up while we can before they have to start playing it at Blundstone.

Le Grille

Cancelled
Feb 14, 2005
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I love the banter in the lead up to this and it's so good that we get this game twice a year at marvel, I'm lapping it up while we can before they have to start playing it at Blundstone.

You guys selling games down there?

Le Grille

Cancelled
Feb 14, 2005
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Feb 4, 2001
East Burwood
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Arsenal
Actually, Melbourne were the biggest and most successful club in the VFL for the first 60 odd years of its existence, so roughly half.

And Collingwood.

Though the Dees fell into a hole of irrelevancy post Norm Smith sacking, kind of the like the Bombers once Sheeds left.
Or duck with north.

B4Bear

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 6, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Regardless of the result. I will have the pleasure of knowing that the Bombers will lose the following week, and be in therapy for the rest of the year trying to overcome their PTSD.

Bookmark it.

Le Grille

Cancelled
Feb 14, 2005
AFL Club
North Melbourne

Le Grille

Cancelled
Feb 14, 2005
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Mar 3, 2004
Elwood
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
New Orleans Pelicans
We keep trying to but Essendon supporters can only answer with crap about attendances and hur hur you'll be ded in three years been saying it since 93!

I'm aware the fact that your club was responsible for most shameful act of cheating in the entire sport's history must hurt though.

mmm nah, not as much as my club moving to tassie would..you deserved that

Mar 3, 2004
Elwood
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
New Orleans Pelicans
Serious question mate, but do you have some form of learning difficulty?

I don't wish to be mean to people unnecessarily, there's a few who knock round here who the crowd needs to look out for.

oh please dont be mean to me keyboard warrior! you are proving my point perfectly..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back