Preview Essendon vs North Melbourne, Docklands, Saturday 13/07/19 @ 4:35 PM

Will we?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or they just have a differing opinion. Settle down turbo.

It's possible to have a wrong opinion. I thought I explained this when you voted no.

I want Mingma in I think.

Its a 6 day break before Adelaide i reckon we have a mostly settled team from the Sydney game with Hep and Snelling targeted for the Crows game.

The ability to grind out wins Is exactly what we need to be able to do.
We are patching together a forward line and looking at the team they seem to all be carrying something so the fact we are grinding out wins and bringing a similar effort level each week in july is what we need to be able to.

Look at pies, cats and GWS. All teams that flew out of the blocks looking invincible, crashing back to earth this past month. Teams like Richmond who were riddled with injuries but kept the wins ticking over and now are getting players back and don't leave the MCG pretty much the rest of the year.

If we can grind out a win against an improved north we will have had probably the most consistent "grown up" football of the past few years. We aren't blowing teams up in a shoot out we are hanging in games with our team defence and then when having momentum eeking out a win.

As opposed to the previous knock on us which was blast through 6 goals and then hang on grimly and get overun or just win games 120-108.

We are building something with this group.
happy.gif

The anger on the norf board is ******* amazing, best I have ever seen on big footy.
The hatred towards stringer is ******* intense lmao.

Hope they don't find out that their club champion cheated on his wife with his best mate's missus, bashed his girlfriend, punched a cop and had a documented battle with substance abuse. They might excommunicate him!

They have a sympathy for Essendon thread, with 'RIP The Scales' seems pretty disrespectful to a previous poster on this board.

And in it, they are melting over the Bomber Thompson verdict. Absolutely head f'd

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm posting my disapproval. Should I expect a ban?

They're pretty lenient mod wise, but the rest of them will abuse you. Enjoy!

They have a sympathy for Essendon thread, with 'RIP The Scales' seems pretty disrespectful to a previous poster on this board.
Always seemed in poor taste to me too. "Paying tribute" to the guy in a thread they trash something he was passionate about.

Having said that they do clearly mean it as a sign of respect so each their own.

Last edited:
God they are dip shits.
They're over there banging on how we will smash them in free kicks. In 15 years we have beaten them 1 time in free kick differentials at the end of the year. And the last time we smashed then they still had more free kicks. I hope we get 20 more free than them
Short memories or no brains to store information in - I am betting on the latter

Meh, I'm not buying the rivalry. I don't hate them. I find them laughable.

I would like if BB came to us.

They're playing a much better brand of footy now, and will probably beat us if we bring more of the same.

Norf form run to grind to a halt this Saturday.

The party's over nuffies - EFC by 4 goals, Jake and Hooksy to seal it in the 4th with a wave and head rub.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

I'm led to believe he lined them up, ruffled their hair, then had the audacity to wave at them.
LOL it was so funny when they kept posting about what hooker did #neverforget..then came out weak as piss in Good Friday game. they will be much tougher this time but hopefully we can match them and then counter punch. bunch of flogs.

I used to have a read pre and post games several years back of some of their threads to get an opposition perspective.

I just don’t bother now. The vitriol for one game of football towards an opponent is actually unhealthy (I think several of their posters have undiagnosed psychological issues). I do have concerns for the well-being of several of their supporters, particularly if things don’t pan out well for them this weekend.

A very ordinary bunch that don’t deserve to be discussed here. Let’s worry about the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back