getgaff

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 30, 2010
WA
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Miami Heat, Old Easts
Think we will see below changes tonight. Looks like Cox will play for Collingwood so the key backs will both play.

JK for Ah Chee/ Allen.

Ah Chee was pretty good I thought and in the conditions playing 1 less tall in the derby wasn't bad in the end.
Allen might be the damage if it's tall for tall. Again unlucky if he misses.

Schofield for Duggan.

Does make sense for me especially if De Goey plays, likely to be the case unless it's a club imposed sanction that's being kept under wraps.

If not Schofield than I think it'd be great to see Franky debut or go back to the tried and trusted Cole train. Cole, Nelson and Jetta may lead to me cowering in the corner at every Collingwood F50 entry but.

Dec 18, 2005
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Hope Ah Chee isn't injured. He's actually a good HFF who flies for marks. Always considered him more of a midfielder but was surprised at what he offered. Being an aerialist is a dangerous thing to do in football.

avishka5

150 game legend.
10k Posts A Star Wars Fan Zombie Lover
Sep 1, 2014
Perth SOR
AFL Club
West Coast
How has Cole's form been of late for the Beagles? Is he the right player to come in??
Cole has been killing it at the reserves. He’s averaging 32 touches, 11 r50’s, 13 I50’s, 16 marks and 750m gained.

I truly believe that he will make our backline great again.

Astro7

Official Halftime Oranges Man
Aug 6, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
If JK+Cole in, no surprise really.
If Sneeze out, bound to get another gig with a tough run ahead and possible injuries.
Ryan looking like he needs a rest. Those little mosquitoes get hammered!
He got roughed up a bit in the derby.
* With Friday Night Footy and fine weather, against the Pies,
you would expect to see the Eagles at their best???
* What will the Pies bring to break their hoodoo, apart from Cox?

Last edited:
Dec 19, 2007
perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
soccer rugby union and le
Hope Ah Chee isn't injured. He's actually a good HFF who flies for marks. Always considered him more of a midfielder but was surprised at what he offered. Being an aerialist is a dangerous thing to do in football.
He just seems to do something great I.E. getting a hard/difficult ball and then seems like a rabbit in the headlights "what do i do now"?

Back