Society/Culture Free redacted - Stephen Christopher Yaxley aka Tommy Robinson

Remove this Banner Ad

getting a little off track but my point is literally thousands of young vulnerable girls were raped and had their lives ruined by a particular ethnic religious group who operated in numerous areas in Britain and some believe were not stopped because of political correctness and not wanting to offend this particular group and yet Tommy Robinson is the bad guy and needs the book thrown at him.....crazy

That's nonsense. Read the Jay report. It was hardly just the police. Its not their ability to bring criminals to court, its them not wanting to.

The report said the "collective failures" of political and officer leadership were "blatant" over the first 12 years covered by the inquiry.

Senior managers within social care were said to have "underplayed" the scale and seriousness of the problem.

Police were said to have given CSE no priority, regarding many child victims "with contempt" and failing to act on their abuse as a crime.

The report found that three other publications in 2002, 2003 and 2006 provided "stark evidence" to the police and council.

The first of these was suppressed, which the report said had led to suggestions of a cover-up, while the other two were ignored.

Staff were said to have believed the extent of CSE had been exaggerated, while some were "overwhelmed" by the numbers of cases involved.

Professor Alexis Jay's report, commissioned by Rotherham Borough Council, said: "Several councillors interviewed believed that by opening up these issues they could be 'giving oxygen' to racist perspectives that might in turn attract extremist political groups and threaten community cohesion.

Don't bother Meds. There are clearly people who are blind to the truth on these matters.

getting a little off track but my point is literally thousands of young vulnerable girls were raped and had their lives ruined by a particular ethnic religious group who operated in numerous areas in Britain and some believe were not stopped because of political correctness and not wanting to offend this particular group and yet Tommy Robinson is the bad guy and needs the book thrown at him.....crazy

And anyone who points out that insanity is a far right white supremacist according to the hard left brains trust on here.

Because the view white women as trash. Pure racism.

Ok I get it, he can break the law because he pointed out something to a bunch of EDL followers that was already widely known. Got you.

Because the view white women as trash. Pure racism.
Don't ever complain if someone calls you a bigot, or anything.

You've just made a comment, that anyone who doesn't support Robinson, supports the rape and torture of kids, because they are white.

Don't walk it back and pretend you're just saying it "cos that's what the left does".
You made that comment and you can own it.

Ok I get it, he can break the law because he pointed out something to a bunch of EDL followers that was already widely known. Got you.
if it was widely known the EDL followers would obviously have known about it already so he should go to jail for pointing out the obvious? just checking: who do you think are worse Tommy or the pedophiles?

if it was widely known the EDL followers would obviously have known about it already so he should go to jail for pointing out the obvious? just checking: who do you think are worse Tommy or the pedophiles?
The pedophiles... quite clearly...

And the fact that Tommy's actions could have helped those disgusting predators is why Tommy is now in trouble.

Stop trying to frame it as support Tommy or support Pedos.

Their crimes aren't comparable...

But Tommy broke the law...
Just because a crime is not as bad as another crime, doesn't mean it should be ignored.

His actions (as repeatedly explained in this thread and others... and deliberately ignored) endangered the case against those monsters...

He monitised the situation.
He isn't a hero... he is an idiot that broke the law.

The pedophiles... quite clearly...

And the fact that Tommy's actions could have helped those disgusting predators is why Tommy is now in trouble.

Stop trying to frame it as support Tommy or support Pedos.

Their crimes aren't comparable...

But Tommy broke the law...
Just because a crime is not as bad as another crime, doesn't mean it should be ignored.

His actions (as repeatedly explained in this thread and others... and deliberately ignored) endangered the case against those monsters...

He monitised the situation.
He isn't a hero... he is an idiot that broke the law.
I would be quite satisfied if Tommy got jail time as long as the Pakistani Muslims got life

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not necessarily, some of them can't read and don't get the newspaper in jail. He should go to jail for attempting to compromise a trial absolutely. Just the same as a guy rushing home to get to his pregnant wife should still get a speeding fine.

to me the reason why the establishment have come down so hard on Tommy is not because the court case was jeopardized but because he was pointing out the failures of the system and the authorities and they were worried he would get his followers into a frenzy resulting in violence on the streets

to me the reason why the establishment have come down so hard on Tommy is not because the court case was jeopardized but because he was pointing out the failures of the system and the authorities and they were worried he would get his followers into a frenzy resulting in violence on the streets
That's your uneducated opinion though.

So why haven't they come down hard on the people who broke the story? And everyone else that pointed out and has pointed out the failures of the system?

There are like three reports out on it.

What has he done that other's have not?

Why are his followers likely to get into a violent frenzy?

So why haven't they come down hard on the people who broke the story? And everyone else that pointed out and has pointed out the failures of the system?

There are like three reports out on it.

What has he done that other's have not?

Why are his followers likely to get into a violent frenzy?
if there were a group going around your suburb raping young girls for years would you be very angry? a lot of Tommy supporters are very excitable

Don't ever complain if someone calls you a bigot, or anything.

You've just made a comment, that anyone who doesn't support Robinson, supports the rape and torture of kids, because they are white.

Don't walk it back and pretend you're just saying it "cos that's what the left does".
You made that comment and you can own it.
Search around and it is quoted in various articles reporting on these issues. If you want to interpret me referring to their comments that way, that is on you.

last time I checked I'm allowed to have an opinion even if it is different to yours
Did I say you weren't allowed to? I just stated it was wrong because you are somehow trying to say that he shouldn't get jail because he filmed some people outside a court years after the scandal was covered.

these are pretty much the words said by one of the Pakistanis when he was arrested and very similar to what the Skaff rapists said to their victims
Yes, the view of certain “Asian men” in regards to white girls is referred to in UK media articles. But mentioning it makes me a bigot apparently.

Yes, the view of certain “Asian men” in regards to white girls is referred to in UK media articles. But mentioning it makes me a bigot apparently.
Sorry. What you quoted gave me the impression you were talking about people who don't support Robinson.

Yes it's well documented how disgusting certain elements of society can be.

But it's not fair to limit it only to white women... the families involved in the Pakistani rape gang were also victims.
The 'white' victims were more likely to come forward, but it's arugued that there were as many if not more 'asian' victims. But because they were raised in that community, they were more conditioned to accept it.

The 'white' victims were more likely to come forward, but it's arugued that there were as many if not more 'asian' victims. But because they were raised in that community, they were more conditioned to accept it.
Would you suggest that "not all cultures are equal"?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back