Live Event Tigercast Half time show this week vs GWS ft Michaels & Cotcho

When you watch a game of footy on TV how frustrating can the half time review be?

When watching the footy live and it gets to half time but you want to get a bit of a recap / review of what's been happening in case you missed anything?

This Sunday vs GWS the Tigercast is entering new territory.

At Half time of the GWS game this Sunday Cotcho and I are going to do a half time review of the game which you will be able to listen to live from wherever you are at (at home or at the game).

Cotcho is actually going to be at the game and I will be watching from home, so we will have to different views of the game which should be interesting.

I will bump this thread and post the link again so you can listen live during Half time of the game!

I know it can be hard to commit but would love to get a rough early indication on if this is something you will tune into this Sunday?!

Last edited:
I'm going to have to watch this game delayed, unfortunately, but I'll be going on a tech blackout. Might have to bookmark this thread and simulate actual half time after I finish the second quarter by listening in!
Can I listen after the game?

I’ll be at the game so won’t be listening unfortunately. :(

Yeah I'll be saving it and publishing it like a normal podcast so people can go back and listen if they are watching the game on delay etc :)

When you watch a game of footy on TV how frustrating can the half time review be?

When watching the footy live and it gets to half time but you want to get a bit of a recap / review of what's been happening in case you missed anything?

At Half time of the GWS game this Sunday Cotcho and I are going to do a half time review of the game which you will be able to listen to live from wherever you are at (at home or at the game).

Cotcho is actually going to be at the game and I will be watching from home, so we will have to different views of the game which should be interesting.

I will bump this thread and post the link again so you can listen live during Half time of the game!

I know it can be hard to commit but would love to get a rough early indication on if this is something you will tune into this Sunday?!

Lol this will be fun. Where you sitting Cotcho with the grog squad?

Chunky09

Premiership Player
Jul 8, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond

Great idea, I’ll hopefully be at the game but I’ll be listening whether I’m there or at home.
A18F103A-4591-49C1-B69A-761EAAFEC588.gif

Jan 3, 2012
From the interview room
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Chelsea FC, Victory, All Blecks,

Drown us in your honey

Jan 3, 2012
From the interview room
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Chelsea FC, Victory, All Blecks,
That would make for entertaining listening.

The sounds of the grog squad!
You can hear them during the Gold Coast game

Oh Dustin Martin you are the live of my life
Oh Dustin Martin Ill let you shag my wife
Oh Dustin Martin I want neck tattoos too

Sounds like a great idea , hopefully it works well
Are you going to have talk back, like the coodabeens

Sort of.

Anyone who is listening can use the speaker chat client and send through questions / comments :)

Chunky09

Premiership Player
Jul 8, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Bolton very good first half. Grimes needs to stay on Cameron, get out pressure back and we’ll put them away

thanks heaps for those who listened in live!

for those wanting to go back and listen to the Half time review its here on the link below:

Back