Oppo Camp Non-Essendon Football Thread XIV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was worried about our defensive talls once Hooker and Hurls move on, then on Sunday footy show they had Fletch on and saw a photo of his two boys, Mason and Max. No more stress
Mason looks like a key forward.

Mason looks like a key forward.

Fletch said he kicked four goals on the weekend, never know though once he’s in AFL system. What position did Fletch play his junior footy? Thought he played ruck and forward?

Brisbane are doing very well at the moment, no doubt about that. But saying “they have gone past us” is very silly at this point.

Has Melbourne gone past us? 12 months ago we all would have said yes. Now they are looking at a bottom 4 finish.

I know it has been frustrating being an Essendon supporter for the last 15 years. But, this “woe is us” attitude doesn’t help either. Give it time. In Three years time, we could be reaping the rewards of the patience.
All of Geelong, West Coast, Collingwood, Richmond and GWS (yep, even after yesterday) would be hoping like hell to get Brisbane in the first week of the finals.

I am predicting it will all unravel very quickly. They would also be quite vulnerable in a home Semi Final the following week (if they finish top 4).

Fantastic turnaround and season for them so far, all credit to them. But they are at least a couple of years off seriously challenging the upper echelon.
Bottom 4 to top 4 2/3 through the season and improving.

Complete package are the Lions.

What a pisstake that Cunnington has been found guilty of striking 4 TIMES this season but hasn't been suspended.

Nice of that useless twat Christian to make the point that they're trying to stamp it out of the game though. That'll learn 'em.

Wasnt there are 3 strikes and ur out policy with finable offences?

I remember that come up when Fyfe had been fined twice in his bronwlow year?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a pisstake that Cunnington has been found guilty of striking 4 TIMES this season but hasn't been suspended.

Nice of that useless twat Christian to make the point that they're trying to stamp it out of the game though. That'll learn 'em.

Very interested to see where he sits in the Brownlow at this point near the end of the year.

Wasnt there are 3 strikes and ur out policy with finable offences?

I remember that come up when Fyfe had been fined twice in his bronwlow year?
They scrapped it for a similar reason to the points system iirc, was creating a situation that you were better off triggering it during the regular season rather than risking finals

Deemed that he wasn't selling, despite being in possession of 400 ecstasy tablets, scales and baggies :think:
Yeah but did they count how many loaves of bread, cheese and ham he had as well. That's a lot of packed lunches. Gonna need plenty of zip lock bags.

Why? He is a champion of our club?

Was a bloody premiership captain for God's sake.
More of them saying "disgraced Essendon coach" like he didn't take Geelong to two flags and a decade of dominance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back