Captains Round 17 VC / Captain

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you've got Goldy, he's a lock for the C. Dont even worry about a VC.

Ken Hinkley will tell Dan "Houston, we have a problem and his name is Lachie Neale".

Brett Kirk's boy George will get all the salt and vinegar Cripps he can stomach.

Tim Kelly better get ready to Steele himself.

Simon Goodwin will attempt to do Harmes to Bont.

I can just see Macrae and Oliver cancelling each other out.

I'm going Danger to Gawn
why suggest goldie when you arent vcing him?

Didn't realise I had captained Kelly so often! Not having Gawn hasn't helped either for my overall choices.

View attachment 707287

This week, it's...

VC Grundy
C Macrae/Neale
For this year, that's a pretty low Capt Avg (e.g. mine is ~137)
If only you had better captains, you could have been top 10; but you can still get there!

How do you know how much TOG he will get this week though?
I don't obviously, but I'm guessing. If I knew things like that I'd be 1st in SC by a thousand points lol

Whatever Kadog does and his KOTD form line for me...I'm playing the percentage game.:cool::thumbsu:
Mate I’m getting KickedOTD lately. Captained Gawn 2 weeks ago, lost Jelly and now Logue D6 not playing. Might be joining the NTC sooner than I thought.

Anyone putting the C on Gawn or all concerned he’s not 100%?
Would be way too risky for me, especially after copping his 40 when he injured his ankle. I want to see him get through this weekend unscathed and performing well before he becomes a captain option again for me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting to look back at the history of VC/C this year. I have intentionally been very conservative, taking "good" scores to not risk disasters. Only taken a live C score one time this year (was was my lowest for the year!). Obviously sometimes limited by loop options or having many captaincy choices playing at same time, etc.

Dominated by Man-Bun. Average captain score of 138.25. Not bad at all.

I'm having second thoughts about vc grundy - as NN is tough, so not many HTAs
But, grundy has been a great vc
Grundy gets majority of his points around the ground. Hota will come against Hickey. 120+ incoming imo.

I reckon Grundy is good for 100-130 tonight. But I'm feeling greedy and want 160 lol. With Gardner as my donut I can have Fyfe or Danger as VC and I think they could go 200.

Macrae is locked in for the C

I reckon Grundy is good for 100-130 tonight. But I'm feeling greedy and want 160 lol. With Gardner as my donut I can have Fyfe or Danger as VC and I think they could go 200.

Macrae is locked in for the C
+1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back