Preview Changes & Pre-match Discussion vs. WCE (R17, Fri 12/07 8:10pm OS)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toecrusher

All Australian
Aug 31, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Crocker & Cox to combine for 10 & lead the Pies to victory.
Is that 10 possessions? Yep, I wouldn't be surprised.
As long as the boys have a good red hot crack, I'll be happy. ( no comments required from anyone suffering with a red hot crack)

I know I will get shot down Robroy22 but couldn’t our Club convey that message?

So he play at Victoria Park Saturday?
I am inclined to believe both may be injured. Daicos only played 8 minutes of the second half last week and some posts report Shaz left track early.

Edit: both named in VFL

2 debutants in two weeks. We’ve raised the white flag.
A white flag would be persisting with mediocrity and keeping passengers like Thomas around.
Quaynor was excellent and looks to be a positive addition to our 22 and I hope Noble will be the same.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m happy with the changes.

Ppl should lay of Crocker, he deserves his chance. Might spark JDG for a big one too.

Daicos and Thomas too small and not quick enough for Eagles.

Noble had to come in.

Good_Old

Cancelled
10k Posts Zombie Lover A Star Wars Fan Pokemon is Life
May 27, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Does Noble take Scharenberg's spot and if so where does Pig play? Is Buckley looking to tag someone through the midfield?

Does Noble take Scharenberg's spot and if so where does Pig play? Is Buckley looking to tag someone through the midfield?

Greenwood takes Shazs spot. So no tag.

Noble takes Daicos's spot.

Crocker takes Thomas's spot.

No point in a tag imo.

Reeling from Schazz being dropped. And he’s named in the twos?

He was in and out of the seniors last time he returned from an ACL. His senior time was managed, his load was managed, it was all part of some cunning plan.

I thought he was good last week. So there must be more to it. Be interesting to see if he plays four quarters in the VFL.

BigFooty never fails to disappoint. Complain all year about players not getting dropped and complain as soon as they are. Complain about the same players not being good enough then complain that we are playing debutants. Whatever we do it seems as if it’s exactly the wrong thing according to large numbers here. FMD.

regpies

Premiership Player
Sep 19, 2011
AFL Club
Collingwood
So we have a game plan that relies on intercept marking, our two best intercept markers out at the moment in Langdon and Howe.

We aren’t the tallest team and we are playing by far the tallest team, so we drop a tall defender who can intercept mark. Makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back