FTA-TV Masterchef 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Heh. Sandeep makes a proper dish while Simon makes a beetroot-based sauce but puts it on cut up figs.

The judges go bananas over the sauce and save Simon and send Sandeep home.

Absolute joke.

The guest chef was severely disadvantaged by the ingredients. Congrats to Larissa though she's a contender

Love how every elimination, one of the contestants decides to try something for the first time ever. Good job, Derek. You're better than some on the gantry, but you've shot yourself in the foot.

Love how every elimination, one of the contestants decides to try something for the first time ever. Good job, Derek. You're better than some on the gantry, but you've shot yourself in the foot.
Sometimes you have to take a risk.

Haven't watched much of this season as it's all a bit ho hum. Getting fed up that every time I do turn it someone (usually the same woman - Larissa?) is making **** ice cream. That's not even cooking. Tonight she's doing it again even though the chef told her not to.

Let me know if they ever have a week where they lock up the icecream makers..

Haven't watched much of this season as it's all a bit ho hum. Getting fed up that every time I do turn it someone (usually the same woman - Larissa?) is making **** ice cream. That's not even cooking. Tonight she's doing it again even though the chef told her not to.

Let me know if they ever have a week where they lock up the icecream makers..

Its either ice cream, panacotta or a parafait.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't know how Nicole got into the top 6.

She’s pretty solid. But it’s that sort of year where solid gets a top 5 spot. The depth isn’t there this year. Tessa, Larissa, and Simon...the the rest are fillers.

Christina is even worse, how is she still there?

Surely she loses tonight, they wouldn't leave just one bloke in the last six?

Simon has stuffed up, though. Both of them cracked under the pressure.

Um, Christina, as a professional chef, you are working 6 or 7 days a week for low pay and long hours. You don't know the first thing about sacrifice.

Um, Christina, as a professional chef, you are working 6 or 7 days a week for low pay and long hours. You don't know the first thing about sacrifice.

Turns out she just wants to write a cookbook and a website. Which kinda makes you wonder why she was there in the first place. Why would you nominate for the draft if you wanted to be a data analyst?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back