Universal Love TRTT Part 8: Random thoughts also sack Hinkley

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Make sure you watch End of Evangelion after you finish it. Trust me you'll want.

Also don't hesitate if you fell the need to go on a wiki dive afterwards, the show can be a bit of a mind fu** on the first watch through.
It's good, I only watched parts in the 90's and binged it in the early 2000's which cured me of anime forever.

I ate a whole sweet potato last night.

During the day it had reassembled itself into the exact pre-consumed shape before its exit

Miraculous

Serves you right for eating subterranean-pumpkin, that fraudulent non-food.

Stranger Things is a great series. Season 3 is almost as good as the first season, they went harder with the 80s nostalgia and brought more comedy into it. Well worth a watch.

Make sure you watch End of Evangelion after you finish it. Trust me you'll want to.

Also don't hesitate if you feel the need to go on a wiki dive afterwards, the show can be a bit of a mind fu** on the first watch through.

Evangelion is what started me down the path of occult symbolism in an effort to understand what the * was going on.

When you know the back story behind all of the names, you start to realise what the story is actually about.

Oh that's right I forgot we hate sweet potato despite the fact it's perfectly edible

I mean there are all kinds of things I could eat that wouldn't kill me so if that's the standard...

Evangelion is what started me down the path of occult symbolism in an effort to understand what the fu** was going on.

When you know the back story behind all of the names, you start to realise what the story is actually about.

It really is just a conglomeration of all sorts of religious symbolism. But I didn't read too much into it. Liked the Lilith/Eve spin though

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's not like that's the only thing I ate or what I eat every meal farken

Yeah but that space on the plate occupied by sweet potato could've been occupied by... I dunno... potato? Which is objectively awesome.

Evangelion is what started me down the path of occult symbolism in an effort to understand what the fu** was going on.

Anime did this to you?

I guess I just generally dislike anything orange in a savoury context. I mean if your roast has carrots, I’m not going to complain, but I am going to think about all that precious fat that could have been soaked up by better things like parsnips and proper potatoes.

Speaking of being too 'American', has anyone watched Sex Education?

It's good but I'd be interested to hear others' thoughts on the 'americanisation' of a British story, set in the UK, with English actors, to appeal to the US market.

Yanky high school jocks in England. It just didn't work.

From all reports the movie recently made in town is super Americanised.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

raman pls, this is a Dazalenko tier s**t take. Roasted sweet potato and carrot are delicious.

I could probably eat a cotton-poly blend sock if it was roasted in rendered fat and had lots of delicious burnt bits. It’d still be better if the bit in the middle was edible, though.

(I have no argument with raw carrots)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back