Sam Frost - traded to Hawthorn. Farewell Frostball

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
If I ever see Luke Tapscott or Dean Kent walking around they'll probably belt the crap out of me, sorry Frosty!
Interesting. I was a huge Tapscott fan. They don’t come harder than him and he had a lot to offer.

Maybe we both shut up and Melbourne get premierships

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
I didn't change my name just to give ol chompers a fighting chance
I was still sorry you didn’t go with Cannons suggestion of “at Harmes length”.

Brilliant and yet so wrong. Closest to the perfect username I’ve come across

saj_21

Cancelled
Melbourne Board Tipping Champion
Aug 30, 2007
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Warney's IPL team!
Both of them could easily have been ignored as well. The 50 looked like he was being held by his opponent and then he was too strong. They didn't exactly show what happened

The 50 for memory he was late to the contest and bumped into the bloke, no need to give ammunition to umpire to pay a 50m they love jumping on board
Momentum. The free was iffy but why hold someone so far off the ball. We are forgiving because it’s frost.

Topkent

Confirmed ITK Drafting King
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
The 50 for memory he was late to the contest and bumped into the bloke, no need to give ammunition to umpire to pay a 50m they love jumping on board
Momentum. The free was iffy but why hold someone so far off the ball. We are forgiving because it’s frost.
I'm saying that from the vision it looked like the Carlton bloke was holding Frost from intercepting and Frost pushed him off. He was pinged for being stronger

saj_21

Cancelled
Melbourne Board Tipping Champion
Aug 30, 2007
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Warney's IPL team!
I'm saying that from the vision it looked like the Carlton bloke was holding Frost from intercepting and Frost pushed him off. He was pinged for being stronger

Are you talking about the free at the top of the square?

Cannon82

Cancelled
10k Posts Melbourne Poster of the Year Melbourne Demons - Ben Kennedy Player Sponsor 2016 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Player Sponsor 2015 Melbourne Demons - Dom Barry Sponsor 2014 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Sponsor 2014
Oct 26, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
I was still sorry you didn’t go with Cannons suggestion of “at Harmes length”.

Brilliant and yet so wrong. Closest to the perfect username I’ve come across

I like my suggestions, too. We have so much in common.

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
That’s an awful thing to say to PG
Thank you.

Honestly didn’t know how to respond. I was so taken aback and then concerned, then seriously worried, I just froze

Back