Review Dees v Big Jack's Hacks: the Good, Bad & Very Fugly // Rd 16, 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

They have absolutely no concept... i was in hysterical laughter most of the time

On SM-G930F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Don't you yell "BALL" the second one of our players attempts a tackle? Especially when they then slip through the tackle? :rolleyes:

But they aren't much worse/better than Essendon supporters.

Don't you yell "BALL" the second one of our players attempts a tackle? Especially when they then slip through the tackle? :rolleyes:

But they aren't much worse/better than Essendon supporters.
I do.

Screaming BALL randomly at the MCG - particularly if the play is far enough from my seat for me to have any idea what the decision should be - is one of the joys of attending matches live.

I do.

Screaming BALL randomly at the MCG - particularly if the play is far enough from my seat for me to have any idea what the decision should be - is one of the joys of attending matches live.
The only acceptable thing to yell at the football is "you're a coward" and "get a haircut" IMO. Everything else is pure dross.

The only acceptable thing to yell at the football is "you're a coward" and "get a haircut" IMO. Everything else is pure dross.
Get a haircut I can understand. I’m half hoping we do bring in Langford just so I can use it on a regular basis.

Do you really scream you’re a coward? That seems a bit weird

Get a haircut I can understand. I’m half hoping we do bring in Langford just so I can use it on a regular basis.

Do you really scream you’re a coward? That seems a bit weird
I don't know what it means but I heard someone do it once and it's awful fun.

Abusing the umpires should be mandatory when attending the footy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back