Official Team Thread Mount Buller Demons l Season 27 Team Thread l Everything Freezes

Remove this Banner Ad

Eth Award - Player's Player Award
The Eth Award is named after one of the greatest captains, player and teammate of this great club. Introduced a number of seasons ago, the Eth Award is voted on by players and is the highest accolade one can win at a club level in my opinion. This year’s award goes to a legend of the league. A player with wit, a self-deprecating style and above all an immense hatred of okeydoke7 . Yes family and friends this years Eth medal goes to Tarkyn_24

Well done Tarks!!

View attachment 706855
Yeah * off okey.

Thank you.

ROOKIE OF THE YEAR - SEASON 27
Some promising talent walked through the Mt Buller doors early in season 27. sausageroll from the start of the season , Callums_Guns in Round 3 and Shokunin in round 4. CG has had a strong presence in most match threads throughout the season and really warmed up the further the season progressed. Fiercely protective of his fellow team mates and a true Mt Buller boy, Season 27 Rookie of the year goes to Callums Guns!!!

View attachment 706830

Well ****ing Wooooo big Coon Dog aint this amazing

Thank you Yakker for showing me the ropes pardon the punt to the East Side Hawks;)

Cheers to all LG members and all other team mates and of course our bunnies

Sure was a interesting season, special mention for the season must go to DemonJim didnt pick anything up tonight but was a work horse on the Qooty field and threads and even when we were in the slump and there was disharmony with winning too many games he just kept at it - so all please raise your coffee cups this morning for BIG JIM and say "THANKS JIM" you get my :thumbsu::thumbsu:

Special thanks to TJASTA at the start of the journey you taught me how not to be and to Test Tickle for the back end of the season

Other notables Tarkyn_24, U2tigers, Dingster, AceAndy and the Bears - Thank you and Congrats

Well done to our new Captain hope you dont want to throw games ;) and Congrats on your Award

Although your playing the wrong sport and your photo is fake on BF congrats with your games this week:p - PEACE OUT !

congtatulations to DemonJim for taking put the coaches award

As Callums_Guns pointed out he had a solid season both on and off the field. He was a consistent poster all season and provided weekly stats updates

Thanks to Richard_Cranium for his inspirational presentation speech, I’m sure DJ was inspired 🤓

Pretty sure I got more votes in the Mobbs medal night.

Congrats 'tang.

It's alright CG, I've had much better seasons and not won it either.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty sure I got more votes in the Mobbs medal night.

Congrats 'tang.
Yeah on this, this season I tried to get the sims ranking instead of using DT points etc but couldn’t get hold of the info

Ideally we would be aligned to Mobbs votes alas all I had was the stats at hand 😔

Yeah on this, this season I tried to get the sims ranking instead of using DT points etc but couldn’t get hold of the info

Ideally we would be aligned to Mobbs votes alas all I had was the stats at hand 😔
lol

It's all good!
Would be hard to try and figure this out! Because effective disposal is a big thing in the Mobbs.

This thread is s**t. manangatang where’s the *en season 28 thread? Sheesh he’s not off to a very good start is he Tarks ?

#SacktheTang

Back