Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon II - over 6500 days since EFC won a final / AC signs w NM, EFC implode / RIP D2D and T_S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Essendon will be missing it’s:

Captain
Best Mid
Best Forward
Best Stopper
Best Ruck

Not to mention that by missing said ruck, we have to play one of the spudliest spuds ever to spud it up on a football field.

If you can’t beat them this week, you might as well pack up your two dollar and ninety nine cent pretend football club in to a medium strength archive box and buy a tram ticket (concession of course) to the Queen Vic market where you might be able to sell those rags you call jumpers as doormats.

Mar 17, 2012
Caught in the web.
AFL Club
North Melbourne

Captain
Best Mid
Best Forward
Best Stopper
Best Ruck

Not to mention that by missing said ruck, we have to play one of the spudliest spuds ever to spud it up on a football field.

If you can’t beat them this week, you might as well pack up your two dollar and ninety nine cent pretend football club in to a medium strength archive box and buy a tram ticket (concession of course) to the Queen Vic market where you might be able to sell those rags you call jumpers as doormats.

Feeling the pressure, hey?

At the start of the year everyone was expecting big things from you guys. Finals, top 4, some even predicting Grand Finals. Gun recruit to go with your gun recruits from the previous year.

As usual, you're faltering. Scrambling for a place in the bottom of the 8. Now you're pulling out missing a few players. We can do that too.

Missing our AA midfielder
Gun CHB
Best shut down player in the league.

SonofSamsquanch

Enjoy decent coffee but don't dunk yer biscuits
Mar 31, 2016
Victoria
AFL Club
North Melbourne

At the start of the year everyone was expecting big things from you guys. Finals, top 4, some even predicting Grand Finals. Gun recruit to go with your gun recruits from the previous year.

As usual, you're faltering. Scrambling for a place in the bottom of the 8. Now you're pulling out missing a few players. We can do that too.

Gun CHB
SpiderBurton22 this is a sympathy thread. We ought to be feeling sorry for this scum club.

Gun CHB

You have an AA midfielder?

They're actually North supporters who have mugged Essendon supporters for their gear so they can make these little videos so other North supporters can bat off to them.

Simple things and all.

DapperJong

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts SFA Good Friday Appeal Spooderman Meme Medal Pantskyle BeanCoiNFT Investor
Feb 11, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Juventus
Hey Teffy can you put all of our great goals up like you did last year?

Cheers.

DapperJong

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts SFA Good Friday Appeal Spooderman Meme Medal Pantskyle BeanCoiNFT Investor
Feb 11, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Juventus
so it’s just your typical weak minded * fans just hand over their scarfs. Can’t stand up for themselves?

No, you saved all month for one.

so it’s just your typical weak minded * fans just hand over their scarfs. Can’t stand up for themselves?
They were most likely lined up before having their hair ruffled. I'm sure you understand how traumatic that can be.

DapperJong

Cancelled
Feb 11, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Juventus
Changing your story again and again, maybe it’s time to just admit it, I was high and can’t remember what happened.
so like bomber I just made up a reasonable excuse and when called out I changed my story.

This is the first time I've posted on the matter so not sure how I'm changing my story.

But yeah, I'm the one who's high.

CaptainBest Squib
Best Mid
Best Forward
Best Stopper
Best Ruck

FTFY:thumbsu:

Just getting in early, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MACCA!

Screenshot_2019-07-13-08-11-28-1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back