2019 NBA Offseason Thread - Free Agency starts 6 p.m. ET on June 30

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHA

So that time when your most disliked player joins your team.

For starters I am glad we got rid of Paul for him, was worried we would trade the depth. Paul's contract was horrid given his rapid decline.

I honestly have no idea if this will be a disaster or not, if it is at least Russ will probably be easier to shift than Paul would have been. It's really up to Harden and Chucky, they have talent and some good guys around them. Do they want to win or pad stats.

This is when you quickly remove all posts denigrating westbrook and declare that you always disliked cp3.

Hopefully that will finish any chance of CP3 ever winning a ring.

He seems happy to get as much money as possible over helping a team to win. So not sure we even see him in a buy out and vet min signing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow! Leonard impacting multiple teams. OKC fans must be reeling. Good haul of draft pics in the future for them to trade for a star or rebuild their team.
Win or bust for the rox again. Going to feel awfully conflicted watching Westbrook in a rox uni. Hopefully he doesn't hero ball at the end of close ones or effigies will be burning in front of the Toyota centre.

**deletes all million posts slandering westbrook immediately**

I saw that!!! hahahaa just remember, mods can still see the posts :D

What the actual fu**?

Yes the actual *!

Houston will be fun to watch this year.
What a trade OKC killing it in first round picks over the next 7 years!

Problem though is that OKC isnt really an attractive destination. Their uniforms are utterly shithouse.

If I’m an OKC fan I would be cautiously optimistic. Got a crap load of firsts and a nice young combo guard that had a good rookie season from a strong draft class... should be able to move Gallo for something half decent too.

I saw that!!! hahahaa just remember, mods can still see the posts :D

Yes the actual fu**!

Problem though is that OKC isnt really an attractive destination. Their uniforms are utterly s**thouse.
I've always enjoyed the blue orange and white mix.
But you're right about the destination.
Don't think it matters when they're picking draft picks though lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back