Random Discussion Thread 142- Into The Wild

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maybe if they start up the Sonics again

Durrant in a Sonics jersey? Like you would ever see tha..
76219sd005_seattle_super.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hahaha I just woke up from a terrible nightmare that we lost to the pies by 1.

I watched Schindler’s List for the first time yesterday. Anyone else have classic movies that are so well known you never actually get around to seeing them?

Whats the point of having a world cup final on a Sunday morning?
Just to make sure everyone was able to see Serena get a bully beatdown from Simona Halep. :cool:

I watched Schindler’s List for the first time yesterday. Anyone else have classic movies that are so well known you never actually get around to seeing them?
Yeah I get that a bit. Only just watched Blade Runner for the first time the other day, was very interesting to read about the controversy surrounding the directors cut vs the theatrical cut.

People look at me, they say he's tough, he was in the army. But I'm caring, and sensitive. Isn't Schindler's List a brilliant film?

7dea22360947e0d984dddd9447f69633.jpg

Ochre has pretty much never seen a movie in his life. All the classics he’s either not watched or only watched in the last handful of years after everyone shouting at him. He does rate the Mike Myers classic Cat in the Hat though.

Never seen lord of the Rings (seen one hobbit movie tho) or Star wars.

so go ahead and spoil it for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back