Society/Culture Free redacted - Stephen Christopher Yaxley aka Tommy Robinson

Remove this Banner Ad

Here are tweets from someone else.

This is not a good thing. This is inciting violence.
It is concerning.

Im sorry but after the last week and half after the Ngo attack, the left are in no position to be getting on there moral high horse and condemning Tommy’s people’s behaviour.

None whatsoever.

Im sorry but after the last week and half after the Ngo attack, the left are in no position to be getting on there moral high horse and condemning Tommy’s people’s behaviour.

None whatsoever.
If you want to be taken more seriously you need to stop being so partisan.

Reported to the mod.

Pull the otter one.

A police officer sees a man driving around with a pickup truck full of otters. He pulls the guy over and says... "You can't drive around with otters in this town! Take them to the zoo immediately." The guy says "OK"... and drives away. The next day, the officer sees the guy still driving around with the truck full of otters, and they're all wearing sun glasses. He pulls the guy over and demands... "I thought I told you to take these otters to the zoo yesterday?" The guy replies... "I did . . . today I'm taking them to the beach!"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pull the otter one.

A police officer sees a man driving around with a pickup truck full of otters. He pulls the guy over and says... "You can't drive around with otters in this town! Take them to the zoo immediately." The guy says "OK"... and drives away. The next day, the officer sees the guy still driving around with the truck full of otters, and they're all wearing sun glasses. He pulls the guy over and demands... "I thought I told you to take these otters to the zoo yesterday?" The guy replies... "I did . . . today I'm taking them to the beach!"
The old classics are funny forever.:thumbsu:

tommy was convicted cause he MIGHT have ruined a court case a court case in which dozens of Muslim men DID rape torture and abuse underage girls, surely their crimes are 100 times worse than his which going by his sentence means they should get 50 years

tommy was convicted cause he MIGHT have ruined a court case a court case in which dozens of Muslim men DID rape torture and abuse underage girls, surely their crimes are 100 times worse than his which going by his sentence means they should get 50 years
Well one was jailed for life with a minimum of 18 years (because that's how it works in the legal system). The rest got 5-18 depending on the scale. Very similar results in the other ones like Rotherham and Rochdale. Don't forget there were also non-Muslims involved... so not sure why you are just singling them out.

He did beak the law, but I would've thought the few months in solitary he'd already done would be ample.

Likewise.

Yet still the left on here bayed for his blood and demanded he be imprisoned.

With $50,000 court costs awarded against Tommy as well, no less.

Likewise.

Yet still the left on here bayed for his blood and demanded he be imprisoned.

With $50,000 court costs awarded against Tommy as well, no less.
Probably didn't help himself during the court case by ducking and weaving, refusing to admit his clear guilt, refusing to show any contrition for his crimes (including inter his calls for violent vigilante justice) and, several times, lying through his teeth.

Thought experiment: lefties ITT, pretend for a moment that Tommy was instead arrested for reporting on the Pell case in Melbourne. State your honest reactions.

..."honest", who am I kidding lol.
Not very likely, is it?
I mean, Pell is neither brown nor Asian.

And, of course, a large number of reporters and media organisations are currently up on charges for doing exactly what Yaxley did, namely breaking a reportage ban, thereby possibly prejudicing future trials and letting the guilty go scot free.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back