List Mgmt. The 2019 Trade and Free Agency Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

If getting the snip wasn't so difficult I'd have no problems doing it now
Getting the snip is actually very easy. I drove myself home afterwards.

Another confirmed deliberately barren, but very happy person. Whilst I did get married (actually eloped), we were very clear on the zero kids for us.

Getting the snip is actually very easy. I drove myself home afterwards.

Another confirmed deliberately barren, but very happy person. Whilst I did get married (actually eloped), we were very clear on the zero kids for us.
I know the process itself is simple, but have heard that doctors will try and talk you out of it if you're young etc etc

I like that this has turned into the vasectomy and trades thread. I would give a second round pick for a castrated Zak Jones and would throw in some type of prophylactic as a sweetener.

I’d understand if you liked a post along the lines of ‘Martin Bryant isn’t that bad, just misunderstood. Steady on lads’

Everyone's entitled to their opinion.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Came into this thread to read pearls of wisdom about who we should recruit, instead read about vasectomys and a mass murderer. There really is no hope for us
To be fair though, sometimes I wonder what could improve the Melbourne football Club, and my mind inevitably turns to vasectomies and mass murder.

I got eloped as well, couldn't imagine doing it any other way.

I still don’t quite know what eloped means. I was against marriage and all that s**t until I wasn’t

Kids are awesome but not for everyone

I’m wondering if our leadership had mass lobotomies

I still don’t quite know what eloped means. I was against marriage and all that s**t until I wasn’t

Kids are awesome but not for everyone

I’m wondering if our leadership had mass lobotomies
I think it used to be sort of running off and getting married without the knowledge or consent of parents, but now it’s more about forgoing the big ceremony, and skipping the whole invitation stress, hiring a bad harp player and spending tens of thousands on ordinary catering. One of my sisters did that. Just held a regular gathering bbq get sizzled thing and towards the end announced that she and partner had been married in a registry the previous day.

I think it used to be sort of running off and getting married without the knowledge or consent of parents, but now it’s more about forgoing the big ceremony, and skipping the whole invitation stress, hiring a bad harp player and spending tens of thousands on ordinary catering. One of my sisters did that. Just held a regular gathering bbq get sizzled thing and towards the end announced that she and partner had been married in a registry the previous day.

Or as I'd like to call it: A Really Expensive Vegas Experience.

Trade Brayshaw while we can get value.

He does nothing when he doesn't play in the contest and Goodwin won't play him there so why the fu** does he even play.
Exactly get players who can play the roles we need who cares if we lose 1 of 10 inside mids

Remove this Banner Ad

Back