Marlon Brando Dead at 80.

Remove this Banner Ad

I actually watched The Godfather for the first time mere hours before his death was announced. Felt guilty about that. Was my first Brando at the time as well. 15 years ago now, wow!

Subsequently became a fan, read biographies, binged on youtube interviews and the like.

1. Apocalypse Now 10/10
2. The Godfather 10/10
3. On the Waterfront 10/10
4. Last Tango in Paris 9/10
5. A Streetcar Named Desire 9/10

6. One-Eyed Jacks 7.5/10
7. Superman 7.5/10
8. Listen to me Marlon 7.5/10
9. Sayonara 7.5/10
10. Missouri Breaks 7.5/10

HM: The Men, The Young Lions, The Appaloosa, Burn!, A Dry White Season, The Fugitive Kind

Still need to check out: Julius Caesar, Reflections in a Golden Eye, Guys and Dolls, Viva Zapata!

I actually watched The Godfather for the first time mere hours before his death was announced. Felt guilty about that. Was my first Brando at the time as well. 15 years ago now, wow!

Subsequently became a fan, read biographies, binged on youtube interviews and the like.

1. Apocalypse Now 10/10
2. The Godfather 10/10
3. On the Waterfront 10/10
4. Last Tango in Paris 9/10
5. A Streetcar Named Desire 9/10

6. One-Eyed Jacks 7.5/10
7. Superman 7.5/10
8. Listen to me Marlon 7.5/10
9. Sayonara 7.5/10
10. Missouri Breaks 7.5/10

HM: The Men, The Young Lions, The Appaloosa, Burn!, A Dry White Season, The Fugitive Kind

Still need to check out: Julius Caesar, Reflections in a Golden Eye, Guys and Dolls, Viva Zapata!

Just grabbed a copy of LTIP which I've never got around to watching before, will throw it on tonight if when the footy gets boring;). Watched On the Waterfront again recently, great flick.

Just grabbed a copy of LTIP which I've never got around to watching before, will throw it on tonight if when the footy gets boring;). Watched On the Waterfront again recently, great flick.
I'm long overdue for a rewatch myself, saw it once circa 2010, so fuzzy on some bits of it.

On the Waterfront is just next level, definitely one of the worthiest Oscar Best Pictures. Feels more perfect with each revisit.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back