Preview Rd17 2019: Changes/pre-match discussion vs the *Scum

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So on the eve of their biggest game for the year, the most sought after opposition strategy coach tells the Bombers to GAGF after just 18 months there.

Also rates highly for both intercept possessions and spoils, and has a contested 1v1 loss% of only 15 this year.

But apparently everyone else who was out of form before Brad's departure was a victim of the gameplan except for him.
Mate, you're preaching to the choir. I mean, yeah, I do get frustrated at his obvious deficiencies, but for the most part I rate what JMac brings.

I, too, am looking forward to seeing how he goes under Shaw. My one reservation, however, is that what the team under him so far prides itself on, that absolutely relentless attack on the contest and the man, isn't exactly in JMac's wheelhouse. But with a better structure around him and simpler instructions when he has the ball should hold suit him well.

The Jmac debate might benefit from reference to actual facts; this is why he plays

View attachment 707654
He's on that list for leading rebound 50s because when he kicks it outside 50, it goes to an opposition player and comes straight back in again!

I think any player is entitled to a chance under a new coach before being written off.

Very good call TD.

Except: S.McCann, M.Arceri, R. Scott, S.Clayton, S.Watt, S.Gibson, J.Macmillan, M. Wood and a warm BigFooty welcome to the newest member, S. Durdin.

In my time in this country, they have been the whipping boys who have had many doubters. Thankfully for them, they don't get their cars burnt out or physically threatened like they would back home for underperforming/not living up to expectations.

Hey guys, what corruption scandal do we think will hit the Bombers next?

They've done salary cap a fair bit, done doping.

Is the Charity Regulator making sure this "kids with cancer" stuff is actually going somewhere other than a Tullamarine slush fund?
Is it me or is it everytime we play * they always have a charity game/ fundraiser they do a couple days before the game? Just seems like they try to make out they are a wonderful club.

Now that we are a day away from the game, it feels like a day before the final. Weird.
Hope we can do it, it will make up for a lot of crap we've had to endure this season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How many times has he sold out a team mate under pressure or turned it over? How good is this bloke with an average of 5 turnovers a game... this is an actual fact bud

Your only sensible almost rational post.

Let's see how he goes under Shaw, if he fails and we lose, we know who to blame.

My * supporting brother in law invited me to sit with him and our nephew tomorrow in a good seat if l could not be too parochial amongst the * faithful.

I respectfully declined.

You should have so after we flog them you could have parted with: "That was grouse, I'm gunna celebrate by going home to root your sister".

My * supporting brother in law invited me to sit with him and our nephew tomorrow in a good seat if l could not be too parochial amongst the * faithful.

I respectfully declined.
I have 4 medallion seats, never once given one to an * supporter, could offer me any sum of money for em and i’d rather wipe my arse with em

I have 4 medallion seats, never once given one to an * supporter, could offer me any sum of money for em and i’d rather wipe my arse with em

THAT'S the best post you have made this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back