Werewolf The Rogue Multi-Wolf

Remove this Banner Ad

I thought she only posted one?

Someone called jmoo a wizard, or asked if he was one.

She put an elmo pic, and then a pic of Hagrid.

To non-HP fans she was saying:
"Yer a wizard, jmoo"

What was his claim exactly

so apparently I am currently village aligned but I get a special role if I last to day three. no idea if i remain village aligned or become evil. SM is a mad scientist.
DapperJong

DapperJong

so apparently I am currently village aligned but I get a special role if I last to day three. no idea if i remain village aligned or become evil. SM is a mad scientist.

That doesn't look like a WC to me. Or an anything.

Knowing SM, jmoo is making s**t up.

Also SM your role set 1 pic seems to be buggered

That doesn't look like a WC to me. Or an anything.

Knowing SM, jmoo is making s**t up.
Alrighty j moo

unless he presents a good explanation.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

103601.jpg

Wouldn't mind enquiring about this one actually.

3KZ is Football

For about 4 games in a row, you voted for me on the basis of coming out the gates early in a day phase and placing a vote.

You have done the same thing here.

So by your own logic you should be evil, right?
I haven’t been keeping stats and I would question that. I am very suss on people who vote first thing when a game has been going for s not because I think it indicates that they are trying to control the game.

I can’t see it with 3KZ to be honest. He made one post that seemed to be a bit of a joke. Plenty of potentially dodgy voting there I think.

Also, why was MWPP posting images of Jmoo (Elmo). Was she trying to tell us something?

I’m changing my vote to Jmoo wan because I have a hunch that he might be evil and MWPP might have been trying to demonstrate that. 3KZ might be dodgy but I’d be keen to know what MWPP was hinting at.

SM
oh wow- a revenge vote! Hey 3KZ is Football how suss is this guy!

Why not? Plenty of lazy votes in there. My opinion of course but the reason for voting for him wasn't that persuasive as far as I am concerned and plenty were happy to jump on.

With Jmoo we have someone who may have made a fake claim... Not too sure about the MWPP images to be honest because that is what got my mind thinking.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back