Preview Round 17 2019 Richmond Vs GWS, MCG Sunday 14/7 1.10pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spacedog

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 2, 2016
AFL Club
Richmond
They've taken Graham out of the midfield and put Jack into the forward line. Does that mean that someone who played forward last week is playing midfield? Stack maybe?
I think Dusty went forward last week and Bolton went into the midfield because Dusty was getting tagged. It probably just means Bolton will play there again along with Dusty this time

Feb 14, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
With these 2 ruckman we need to tell Chol when he is on Simpson to take Simpson on an interesting horticulture tour of the MCG. Chol needs to show Simpson the exciting blades of grass at the city end and then follow that roller coaster of an experience with the equally and arguably more exciting line work done at the Punt Rd End.

This way Soldo will not have to try as hard.

Rumballs

Club Legend
Mar 12, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool, The Mighty Cherries
I'm surprised but not displeased at dropping Graham. Very noticeable on the replay how slow and relatively poor his disposal is. I'm still a fan, but last Sunday's training drill showed how important good delivery into F50 is.
Graham's our best pressure player, but Shedda, Bolton and Stack are spending more time in that part of the ground and the spike in offensive capabilities may be worth the drop in defensive.

tropicaltiger

🏆2017 🏆2019 🏆2020
Jan 4, 2002
cairns
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Snakes
Going to be s**t day why drop graham? He’s actually been playing reasonably well.

Reckon Dimma is playing funny buggers again. Will probably name Prestia at full forward
jacks goin ok, but head to head against class nippy mids he's been found out. even some not that fast - sloane/swallow were a bit too good for him...going back a cog, he can play as a pure mid with big minutes and as with the young brigade balta, garth, bakes can now get games in the twos to build up and get to elite fitness and polish up on a few things.

Nov 29, 2016
The Wall
AFL Club
Richmond
With these 2 ruckman we need to tell Chol when he is on Simpson to take Simpson on an interesting horticulture tour of the MCG. Chol needs to show Simpson the exciting blades of grass at the city end and then follow that roller coaster of an experience with the equally and arguably more exciting line work done at the Punt Rd End.

This way Soldo will not have to try as hard.
Can we put Chol in one of those MCG tour guide uniforms too?

Lol, Leigh Montagna has selected GWS to roll us at the G. How do these guys get a job? Bias v brains. Another example.

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower

jacks goin ok, but head to head against class nippy mids he's been found out. even some not that fast - sloane/swallow were a bit too good for him...going back a cog, he can play as a pure mid with big minutes and as with the young brigade balta, garth, bakes can now get games in the twos to build up and get to elite fitness and polish up on a few things.

Agree dude but it’s going to be a slog fest on Sunday. I remember tucky used to love it in these conditions. Same with Graham. Especially when it’s so early in his career these are the games you play these types IMO. He’s built for it.

Anyway it’s just fanboi s**t. I have total confidence in the club

biaseddustyfan

|17🏆|18🏆|19🏆|20🏆|21🏆|22🏆|23🏆|24🏆|25🏆|
May 15, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Dusty
Lol, Leigh Montagna has selected GWS to roll us at the G. How do these guys get a job? Bias v brains. Another example.

that fat campaigner hates us. always trying to tip the other team no matter how low they are on the ladder and doesn't research anything about our side properly

So did Barrett the cint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back