Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 4.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
My main concern for tonight is being outrun

We have one bloke who only plays 50% - another struggling to regain his tank and another who is only young and needs another pre season or two

Add to that we are going in with one less small - a run and stun game like we saw against Melbourne could open us right up

Happy Mastenator

Chris Masten's Sock Puppet
Apr 16, 2010
Sydney
AFL Club
West Coast
I’m a bit of a pessimist most of the time when it comes to the eagles, but think a lot of eagles fans are talking s**t here in saying it’s a danger game.

We will win this without ever really being threatened. We’re in great form, pies are in poor form, and we’re at home.

Shaks

Team Captain
Aug 15, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
I’m a bit of a pessimist most of the time when it comes to the eagles, but think a lot of eagles fans are talking s**t here in saying it’s a danger game.

We will win this without ever really being threatened. We’re in great form, pies are in poor form, and we’re at home.
Anything can happen on the day.

PerthBoy86

Norm Smith Medallist
May 23, 2016
AFL Club
West Coast
This game is important but only for psychological reasons. A win will maintain the advanced WC has over Collingwood but winning will also put more pressure on WC as they’ll no longer be flying under the radar. This has worked to their advantage in recent times. So it’s a double-edged sword. Got to drop a couple of games before finals to lesson their profile but also to challenge WC to keep finding grit and to push themselves to find innovative ways to win.

Well securing 2nd spot and a home final first week is huge, so a lot on the line. Though the MCG doesn't phase us, it's still a factor.

MadMundy

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 29, 2019
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Arsenal, Glory, Bulls
Would love to see West Coast win big here. Collingwood have been in poor form and watching them drop down even further would be great to watch. I know yes my team is suffering the same, but still hoping for a West Coast win.

He’s listed in the VFL, but I think they are maybe just being cautious with the hard surface of Optus.

Fair enough. I thought he was starting to build some good form after coming back from injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back