Rumour Hugh Greenwood waiting to re-sign!

Remove this Banner Ad

As far as I’m concerned pretty much anyone outside of Milera, Jones, Butts, Hamill is tradeable.

If he wants to go then go. Sat was a perfect snapshot of Greenwood. Threatened to break the game open and collect 3 votes early in the 2nd quarter...then disappeared

Should've traded him last year, might've helped stopped Port from leap frogging us.

As far as I’m concerned pretty much anyone outside of Milera, Jones, Butts, Hamill is tradeable.

If he wants to go then go. Sat was a perfect snapshot of Greenwood. Threatened to break the game open and collect 3 votes early in the 2nd quarter...then disappeared
FFS everybody disappeared. So did the fair-weather supporters.

Come on Marty. Just admit you jumped the gun without any thought to the situation.
Haha haha yeah I'm really going to count the choosing of send swan type drafting or even Aaron sandilands

Hugh is worth around pick 35 and he may or may not come off

Percentages say the lower the pick the greater chance of success

Those mentioned at those picks are in the .minority

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Haha haha yeah I'm really going to count the choosing of send swan type drafting or even Aaron sandilands

Yeah na

So then given the Crows lack of top 10 picks and 5 lost picks, why do you blame Hamish for the state of our list? Shouldn’t you acknowledge with what he’s had to work with he’s done a good job, after all the percentages are working against him.

Boxed yourself in a corner there Marty.

Greenwood didn’t have a possession in the third quarter.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’d be pissed if we traded this guy, we’d get peanuts for him compared to what he is actually worth. He is having a bit of a down year but his best is awesome.

I’d be pissed if we traded this guy, we’d get peanuts for him compared to what he is actually worth. He is having a bit of a down year but his best is awesome.
This is the only reason I wouldn't trade him. There isn't much point in trading if he doesn't have currency. What would he be worth? Early 3rd rounder? If we could get a decent second rounder it might be worth it but I don't think we would.

Well if you listen to football nation Hawthorn will get him for a really late pick or other means because he is out of contract.

Because Hawthorn.
Their 2nd rounder if around their current pick #24 is about fair for Greenwood.

Would then potentially give us #2, #20, #24 & #29 to take into the draft.

I'd take 24.

Would prefer to on trade for a player actually capable of playing AFL rather than another draftee that will spend 3 years in the SANFL.

Last year, and that haul is a decent start for a rebuild. Especially as you might be able to move two of those picks for Essendons pick, which is now GWS (seeing they will be locked into getting Green).

Well if you listen to football nation Hawthorn will get him for a really late pick or other means because he is out of contract.

Because Hawthorn.

So many on here happy to see him traded...if he is that bad why would Hawthorn bother trying to get him. Is it gonna be another Henderson. I believe we should keep him because he has the talent he has shown that over the years but he is inconsistent. He adds to our marking strength which is very weak anyway and he adds muscle in the packs and finally he can kick a goal. What I wouldn't do is over pay for him but someone offered us a great like a pick in the 20's then I would consider that.

So many on here happy to see him traded...if he is that bad why would Hawthorn bother trying to get him. Is it gonna be another Henderson. I believe we should keep him because he has the talent he has shown that over the years but he is inconsistent. He adds to our marking strength which is very weak anyway and he adds muscle in the packs and finally he can kick a goal. What I wouldn't do is over pay for him and that is something I cant put my finger on. I wonder what Hawthorn would pay him????

I wouldn't say happy. Just being pragmatic about it.

This side is done, and desperately needs a restructure/rebuild before we get stuck at the bottom of the table for years. Greenwood is one of those players you don't keep when rebuilding seeing he is icing, the player you fit into the bottom of the lineup who can do damage but lacks value in these situations. A potentially necessary sacrifice to get the ball rolling.

This is the only reason I wouldn't trade him. There isn't much point in trading if he doesn't have currency. What would he be worth? Early 3rd rounder? If we could get a decent second rounder it might be worth it but I don't think we would.

I actually think he is worth more to us than pick 24 but we might be able to get that from Hawthorn.

We are then left with a young player who could or could not make it when we can take the same risk with a pick in the 40’s. Compared to us knowing this guy is best 22

Remove this Banner Ad

Back