News Xavier Duursma departs for Essendon

Remove this Banner Ad

Lou Codge is an out for out for our game game stated as being "managed"

Port should have absolutely stated he was either being managed or rested for this game. Omitted gives the impression he was dropped for poor form which is absolutely wrong

Considering his season so far surely he will be an automatic in for next weeks game especially on the big open spaces of the MCG his running power will be needed

Lou Codge is an out for out for our game game stated as being "managed"

Port should have absolutely stated he was either being managed or rested for this game. Omitted gives the impression he was dropped for poor form which is absolutely wrong

Considering his season so far surely he will be an automatic in for next weeks game especially on the big open spaces of the MCG his running power will be needed
Yes, a real PR disaster. How will we recover.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know he missed them but was pleased to see a player take responsibility for a set shot from inside 50.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Wonder if taking gettable shots from inside 50 when there is no better options is against team rules?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

What a ******* joke

Has to be more to it, it just makes no sense. And I'm not buying the suggestion that it's some sort of disciplinary thing and that he's stuffed up off field, I know anything is possible, he just seems way too mature and conscientious about his footy to me. Someone suggested that he was dropped so they could shoehorn Sutcliffe into the team. Morons, if that's the case.

I suspect there's possibly something a bit more sarcastic about Hinkley's comment. It doesn't make any sense that Duursma was dropped and then didn't play in the SANFL Showdown.

He covers the most distance so you can’t say it’s work rate. You could argue skills on occasions but is no different to 90% of the rest of the best 22. You can’t say impact because is consistently getting 20+ disposals and shots on goal. Maybe his defensive side of his game is down, not tackling/putting defensive pressure on.

It seems to me he is very unlucky

Has to be more to it, it just makes no sense. And I'm not buying the suggestion that it's some sort of disciplinary thing and that he's stuffed up off field, I know anything is possible, he just seems way too mature and conscientious about his footy to me. Someone suggested that he was dropped so they could shoehorn Sutcliffe into the team. Morons, if that's the case.
Well it wouldn't be the first time the coaching staff has completely ****ed up with selection.

I think its fairly obvious he wasnt dropped/he was rested.

What is even more obvious is that Ken has no idea how to think on the spot, and with the way he second-guesses himself, every thing he says digs an increasingly deeper hole that he has no ability to dig himself out of.
964708234330e8ca865e69b2e34d270e.jpg

I think its fairly obvious he wasnt dropped/he was rested.

What is even more obvious is that Ken has no idea how to think on the spot, and with the way he second-guesses himself, every thing he says digs an increasingly deeper hole that he has no ability to dig himself out of.
Exactly, and he will be back in this week

Remove this Banner Ad

Back