2019 non-freo nonchalance (aka discussion)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roys innings was brutal and beautiful. Very unlucky to be given out (when he wasn't). Would love to have seen him carry his bat and get a ton.
Should be a cracking final.
His dismissal was the highlight of the night for me. After Bairstow wasting the review on an absolute plumb LBW, I said someone will be given out on a bad decision. A few balls later, I was right.

Both my parents are Poms so now is when I claim my heritage and jump on the bandwagon.

...nah I'm going for the Kiwis in the final.

My old man and his folks are all poms, but they hate the english and england in any/all sports. Really embraced the aussie sports scene.

They'll all be going for the kiwis for sure

My old man and his folks are all poms, but they hate the english and england in any/all sports. Really embraced the aussie sports scene.

They'll all be going for the kiwis for sure

I barrack for them in the soccer, but not in sports like cricket where we have a rivalry with them.

Having said that, I'd probably side with them against any other team in the final besides our little brothers.

I'd barrack for anyone against India. They're the evil empire of cricket.
I hate India because their team is full of ****heads and because they're at a danger of ruining cricket altogether.

Others hate England because a traditional rivalry despite the fact the current mob have done nothing to dislike - well Ben Stokes excluded.

Definitely going for the Kiwis on Sunday. Thank * it wasn’t England v India in the final, that would be tough to choose.

I barrack for them in the soccer, but not in sports like cricket where we have a rivalry with them.
Personally enjoy the lols when their soccer team fails too much to barrack for them. Being knocked out by Iceland in 2016 was fantastic

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Eagles forward line so bloody dangerous, Cameron with 3 already. It's the smart ball use all over the ground that gets it there quickly though, skills execution very reliable.

Jarred Cameron is such a little jet. And to think he was playing for the Swan Districts league team last year only because of the amount of injuries they had. If Swans had a fit squad he would have been playing colts all year.

Thank god we didn't want that spud yep playing for us

Mayne on Hurn.. that’s how you do it Ross Ffs. He’s all over him.
The season we loss De Boer and Mayne, west coast just pumped us consistently.
Look after their defensive weapons, you have a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back