Oppo Camp Non-Essendon Football Thread XIV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Is anyone surprised that when the league powerhouse club in Norf Melbum sack their coach it would have massive "knock-on effects" to the remaining minnow clubs?

Damo, never change you stupid twat.

Oh, and within hours of your stupidly written article being published Horse has rejected Norf's "massive" offer.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

From the perspective of watching on TV, Optus Stadium crowds make the old Victoria Park crowds look both polite and educated in footy.

Other than holding the ball, Vic Park folk mostly knew the rules, Optus Stadium folk are clueless. Umpire whistle, completely obvious free to opposition, BOOOOOO

Longmire staying put

Not only players reject big money to join North but Thier club legend doesn't want to even coach them after big money was thrown

Lol Kangas hope we smash that minnow club tomorrow

Let's just say North's offer moved me... TO A BIGGER HOUSE!after Sydney paid up

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sidearse was crafty killing the clock. Clever.
Clever perhaps, but there's nothing admirable about pretending you're seriously taking a shot from 80 metres out in that situation - he's not Malcolm Blight. A perfect example of where the umpire really should have the balls to tell a player who is blatantly time wasting, to play on.

Weagles didn't score for ~50 minutes, defence wins again...
Funny too, considering the commentators were losing their mind over the score being 39 to 37 at quarter time. Didn't last.

Collingwood’s interstate form has always been a strength. They will cop it (again) this week from all angles of the media.

I would back them to rebound and win one of West Coast in Perth OR more likely GWS in Sydney to keep them in touch. (unfortunately!)

Great observation. Genius.

They will beat the Giants as well... and be well and truly there at the business end of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back