Captains Round 17 VC / Captain

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Going Telly into McCrae, between him and Danger, but I think ‘smelly every 2nd week Kelly’ is scheduled for a non smelly week

Thanks again Brodie :heartbeat:

Daniel on field, he gets the captaincy. Lycett on the bench with the E. If Lycett is a late out, I'm copping a fat donut

aaaaactually, if Lycett is a late out I'll yolo trade Daniel to Westhoff, Petracca, Robinson, McLean or Lipinksi to avoid a donut

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi Guys,

I have VC on Dangerfield and was hoping to secure the double points however my emergencies are already selected (wasn’t thinking clearly at the time).

If Logue is selected already as an emergency and scores a zero (not playing) will it then include Rozee’s score, or will I cop the zero from Logue?

I understand I’d get the lowest emergency score but what about if it’s a non playing emergency?

I’d appreciate some info as it doesn’t clearly state this on the SC site.

a971508073970592968198b5cde20dcf.jpg

a83871fc7cfbec5e10d7cb489af9c37b.jpg

565886b1ce59be36c5e40acdb1e4cd0c.jpg

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Hi Guys,

I have VC on Dangerfield and was hoping to secure the double points however my emergencies are already selected (wasn’t thinking clearly at the time).

If Logue is selected already as an emergency and scores a zero (not playing) will it then include Rozee’s score, or will I cop the zero from Logue?

I understand I’d get the lowest emergency score but what about if it’s a non playing emergency?

I’d appreciate some info as it doesn’t clearly state this on the SC site.

a971508073970592968198b5cde20dcf.jpg

a83871fc7cfbec5e10d7cb489af9c37b.jpg

565886b1ce59be36c5e40acdb1e4cd0c.jpg

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Pretty sure (but not certain) that if you put the E on both Rozee and Logue you'll get Rozees score and Dangerfields score x2

Took the VC off Grundy. FML.

Have VC on Danger and C on Macrae.

Hoping I've made the right choice.
Did the same thing
Grundy 137 was hard to watch...
But, Danger 163 was excellent- got to go with our gut - right?

Fuuu dumb me forgot to take the E off Bines last .
Then went shopping today (forgot my fone) got home ten minutes after the hawks V Freo game E on Logue umm dumb kent.
Ok took the e of Clarke put it pot plant (Gardner).
VC on danger.
Gardner C.
Rich E .

Inbefore macrae Neale or Bont get a virus over night . :moustache: .

Unfortunately I didn't think too hard about emergencies so can't grab Dangers VC so now it's Neale or Macrae, will the tag go to Neale or Zorko?

Sent from my moto g(7) plus using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back