Autopsy Pies win one for the ages!!

Apr 18, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
PAOK of SALONIKA LIVERPOOL
You throw 2 in form and reliable players like Aish and Crisp in the guts.. and it rejuvenates the side.. no matter what position we're in.. keep throwing curveballs re.. that's what it's about.

Lots more to say.. but that's my 5% for now.. time to have some fun and that re.

You ******* beauty!

I'll be the first to admit. I left at 3QT, went to go do something else. Even in the 4th quarter I didn't truly believe until the last 5 mins. I won't pretend I had belief the whole game but im not sure how anyone could blame me. Famous win, I am proud but we have to back this performance up next week and the week after.

I also thought we had little Chance and Eagles would beat us until we when we got back in wihtin a Kick I thought we have a Sneaky Chance of Stealing this which did happen but majority of Game I just felt like Eagles where too good for us

Gaben

Premiership Player
Jun 12, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood
For all those who wrote us off let this be a lesson to yall, epic win and a win I predicted last week and was laughed at, guess we all get to laugh now.

Crocker was poor and there's no sugar coating it, but he's better than that, hope he gets another game next week to redeem himself.

Agree. His confidence was so badly shot after those two holding the balls

CFC2010

Cancelled
10k Posts Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Collingwood Magpies - James Aish Player Sponsor 2016
Aug 22, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Jordan Roughead another killer effort tonight. Love this guy down back!!

Recruit of the year.......who did he keep goeless tonight?

Did anyone crapppp their pants when the ball went forward to Crocker and Jetta with 20 seconds to go... I had flashbacks to the 2nd quarter.... he finally had common sense and held onto the ball. Thank the lord.
Nope, only when Darling had that shot up forward. I was expecting him to angle a kick in to a player just out of camera standing all on his own. We seem to allow that s**t a lot. Not today, Satan.

Maynard and Phillips have starred and paid back the faith shown by Collingwood re signing them this week.
Well done guys! So glad you are here to stay!

Mihocek, Grundy, De Goey, Roughead, Aish, Pendlebury and Crisp awesome too!

Nope, only when Darling had that shot up forward. I was expecting him to angle a kick in to a player just out of camera standing all on his own. We seem to allow that s**t a lot. Not today, Satan.

Or, pull a goal out of his arse from the boundary line on the 50 arc in red time to win it. That also happens to us a lot but as you said, NOT TODAY.

swoop42

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 29, 2014
The 18
AFL Club
Collingwood
Fantastic fantastic win and the players deserve to enjoy themselves this weekend (not so much we read about it Monday morning) but we must harness this now and make it the baseline of performance we judge ourselves on and look to build upon for the remainder of the season.

Didak_attack

All Australian
Sep 27, 2005
Victoria
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Collingwood
No Dave you’re wrong...........he has all the attributes of a Premiership player IMO.

Yep exactly. Mayne is a perfect cog in any successful team. A lazy 16 or so tackles in a granny highlights how deserving he is. Not to mention how much he bleeds for the club in his short tenure. More then half that time has been surrounded with what a poor pickup he was (including the whole bucks not being keen on the deal etc.)

I'd be lying if I said I was anything but a firm no for the recruitment of Mayne, but he would be as deserving of any player on our list to get a premiership medallion

Yeah, Crocker didn't have a great game, but he kicked an important point. The kid has got heart - what he is doing to look after his dad who has dementia is very special - and I hope that whatever happens to his career from here, he will always be able to remember and savour the win tonight.

Bad Horse

Petfood
Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood Magpies AFLW - Sarah Rowe Player Sponsor 2019 Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Collingwood Magpies AFLW - Steph Chiocci 2017
Mar 26, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Tonight’s win was better than turtles, and I love turtles!

Would you like a belly button lint sculpture of a turtle to celebrate?

Back