Round 17 Discussion (Dedicated to vanders)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 12, 2011
Yarraville
AFL Club
Sydney
Marshall is gonna triple Grundy score, screenshot this.
As much as I have a lot of man love for Marshall, Stanley will be able to go with him around the ground.

I was at the Bombers Swans game last week and saw Clarke get pantsed by an under sized part time ruckman.

Goldstein will do things to him that are illegal in many US states.

exit

Premiership Player
Jun 24, 2007
AFL Club
Adelaide
Trying to hold onto both Jelly and Helmut.

Bench cover like Cameron helps. Would've traded Jellydog out if Cameron stunk it up.

Now just need Punchable and Worpedo to not suck.

Jul 1, 2013
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Fulham, 76ers, Cubs, Bills
Jun 22, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Hey guys Grundy vc tonight and hurn only don’t know what it ended up but don’t think I will be worrying aboutsupercoach for the rest of the year. My best mate just had a stroke and think I will be gone for the rest of the year so good luck to the rest of you whohave any chance of winning. I’m just shattered such sad day :(

Hey guys Grundy vc tonight and hurn only don’t know what it ended up but don’t think I will be worrying aboutsupercoach for the rest of the year. My best mate just had a stroke and think I will be gone for the rest of the year so good luck to the rest of you whohave any chance of winning. I’m just shattered such sad day :(
That's horrible mate. Thoughts are with you, your mate and family and friends. Do your best to stay strong and we as the SC board are always here. Take all the time you need

🤦🏼‍♂️
I meant me too!! 😬
giphy.gif

That sucks.

Look after yourself & your mate.

Hope he recovers well.

Trading in Gaff has made me madder than when I traded in Jeremy Cameron, at least Cameron can't get a touch and that's why his scores are dogshit.

Gaff has had 30+ every week I've had him and the bastard has scored <90 in 3/4 games.
How can one be such a cat and a clanger king at the same time!?

Jul 1, 2013
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Fulham, 76ers, Cubs, Bills

:(
So sorry to hear that! Wishing you, them and their family all the very best.
Hold strong - he/she may have a long road ahead but having you by their side will make a huge difference.

If you need to chat separately please PM at any time!

Jun 22, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
That's horrible mate. Thoughts are with you, your mate and family and friends. Do your best to stay strong and we as the SC board are always here. Take all the time you need
Thanks mate, he is ok seems to be in good spirits but they are yet to do the scan hopefully after the scan all is good. Thnx for your thoughts much appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back