Oppo Camp James Aish, (Traded to Freo 2019)

Remove this Banner Ad

I generally leave the staches for the SC board, but perhaps it is time for an expansion of influence.

:moustache:

Feels good.

What say you, you fat spider?
Nothing wrong with staches being free range.

giphy.gif

Best game for the club.
Was great in the last qtr particularly.
I've heard some people refer to him as soft which baffles me.
Aish has never been a soft player.
Has some serious kahunas.
Guy doesn't even hold an umbrella for his girlfriend, he's happy to cop the wrath.
That's serious kahunas people.

Priorities, priorities, Otto. Aish had to protect his suede shoes. The Gimp would understand.

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
May 12, 2014
FNQ
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Sydney Sixers
Kicking goals off the HB line is where he'll elevate his game to the next level. Very good this year and was fantastic tonight.

Apr 18, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
PAOK of SALONIKA LIVERPOOL
When I first saw him at Brisbane.. flying across packs.. and some of his kicking.. I thought to myself.. who the f is this kid.. wouldn't mind him at the club.

Pretty much made up my mind on him in his first season.. have kept the faith in him at that re.

I just wish he'd stop doing unnecessary s**t where he risks getting clobbered by blokes running the other way..

He's great otherwise.

Apr 18, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
PAOK of SALONIKA LIVERPOOL
Priorities, priorities, Otto. Aish had to protect his suede shoes. The Gimp would understand.

View attachment 708064

My Ortiz and Reeds were showing slight signs of wear and tear.. found some able replacements re.. am I a great or what re..
20190713_090449.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

jackcass

Cancelled
10k Posts Magpie Service Medal Collingwood - Josh Daicos Player Sponsor 2021 Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies AFLW - Sarah Rowe Player Sponsor 2019
Oct 8, 2007
Bendigo
AFL Club
Collingwood
I can't remember but some were saying Aish was manned up on Cameron in the first?

Hard to tell from the TV coverage but I thought Noble had Cameron. Kept him to something like 4 kicks in the 1st half. Just unlucky that equated to 4 goals.

May 12, 2014
FNQ
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Sydney Sixers
I've always been a supporter, read into that what you will but Aish has some ticker. I watched him live last night and he repeatedly stood in front or backed into marking contest (packs) after contest with the knowledge he was possibly going to get smashed. He got hurt too. Kudos!

I've always been a supporter, read into that what you will but Aish has some ticker. I watched him live last night and he repeatedly stood in front or backed into marking contest (packs) after contest with the knowledge he was possibly going to get smashed. He got hurt too. Kudos!

Yep can never be called soft have seen him been knocked around on many occasions

Would have to be almost our most improved player this year.

Back