Player Watch Sam Murray - (Delisted 2019)

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't care about the drug stuff.

On the football field however, he's a one trick pony.
Poor recruit once found out. Delist.
No problem with that. It’s posters who make massive character assessments based on a few photos who worry me.

I don't care about the drug stuff.

On the football field however, he's a one trick pony.
Poor recruit once found out. Delist.
This is an interesting take.

I think most medium talents have one trick or two and are just medium level talent.

Murray is young, Murray has great foot speed.

No reason he can’t learn and develop and use his skills to maximise a team’s play.

Get 30 games or 50 games into him he could have a very solid and dashing career.

Though that might now just be a pipe dream with his ongoing suspension.

you all just jealous that he probably had a ménage à trois at 20 and you are still searching red tube. Yes I may be projecting.

Do inflatables count?

Whoever is doing his pr work needs to be sacked as well. Not one to judge people by pictures but seriously ,you are in one of the biggest sporting clubs in Aus
you just got done for drug use ,maybe at least look like you are sorry for all the drama caused.
But this is where the generational thing kicks in.

The Murray generation just don’t see Instagram and social media as an issue or all defining.

The older generations, usually we are more mature, might panic and go oh no, it’s terrible, he’s out suspended and he’s not in all black mourning at the grave.

It’s just not him.

And I’d say, makes no difference what he posts, as long as he stays fit and if allowed to return soon enough, he plays well.

No problem with that. It’s posters who make massive character assessments based on a few photos who worry me.
Poor old Sam got unlucky again. He set the publish date of the photo to until he was already going to be suspended for the coke, but like the coke the bloody thing has stayed in the system for too long.

But this is where the generational thing kicks in.

The Murray generation just don’t see Instagram and social media as an issue or all defining.

The older generations, usually we are more mature, might panic and go oh no, it’s terrible, he’s out suspended and he’s not in all black mourning at the grave.

It’s just not him.

And I’d say, makes no difference what he posts, as long as he stays fit and if allowed to return soon enough, he plays well.
Yep agree ,i myself though have doubts he would even stop his use of drugs ,just my opinion right or wrong ,so never going to see him the way i did before all this started.

The real question is at who's house and how do you know they own scrabble? :oops:
At my secret gang lair (ie. my house in the eastern suburbs) and I own a special pink breast cancer foundation version. Totally gangsta bro.

Poor old Sam got unlucky again. He set the publish date of the photo to until he was already going to be suspended for the coke, but like the coke the bloody thing has stayed in the system for too long.
I have for the first time just looked at an instragram account. Showing my age but I assume its just a site people stick photos of themselves on. Seems like a dofus set of photos exactly like I would have expected my kids to have collected of themselves. Unlike the group of photos you would find of me and my contempories on facebook , fancy food shots and big breakfasts. I prefer the kids shots myself, cant we just eat in peace without the need for the meal to be posted on facebook.

Sam Murray seems alarmingly regular to me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have for the first time just looked at an instragram account. Showing my age but I assume its just a site people stick photos of themselves on. Seems like a dofus set of photos exactly like I would have expected my kids to have collected of themselves. Unlike the group of photos you would find of me and my contempories on facebook , fancy food shots and big breakfasts. I prefer the kids shots myself, cant we just eat in peace without the need for the meal to be posted on facebook.

This is as good an analysis as we’ll read.

Lol big breakfasts... what’s not to love.

Sam may or may not be a bit of a lad, so what is my view.

Can he play, can he add to the team? Does he contribute?
If yes, then all is good enough.

To me he looks like a nice quick medium level talent. Whilst he ours, let’s hope he’s back soon enough and contributing.

We're the age of food critics and food photographers. Can we just eat the stuff without coming up with a thesis about how it could be improved?

Having said that, I'm sending my big breakfast back, because I ordered smashed avocado and they've gone and mashed it. It's outrageous.

I like it when the hash browns look really good and crispy

AD1E06E9-676E-476C-B83A-63E83DFAA659.jpeg

E6BD8317-7FC7-4D18-A0B9-5BECF9526FF7.jpeg

I don’t really make character judgements but he took drugs before a game after we took a chance on him and kick started his career.

Quaynor and Noble have promising starts, it’s his own fault if we get rid of him.

I liked the pace he provided and thought he was really decent defensively.. but I think he blew it.. if he’s suspended for next season (high chance) I suspect we will move him on

It's the Chinese restaurant from Seinfeld, that's what it is

Bonanza?... Bonanza?
That’s genius.

Mentioning Cartwright, Cartwright with its real intent to a nod to Bonanza deserves applause.
Well played, well done.

im getting old but young enough to know how Instagram works. That isn’t a normal looking account. Or maybe I’m just older than I thought 🤔

im getting old but young enough to know how Instagram works. That isn’t a normal looking account. Or maybe I’m just older than I thought 🤔
The latter :eek:

Normal for the young social life types.

If memory serves, each time he got the prune, particularly in the latter games, he was having a feisty little run, then either holding onto it and getting caught, or turning over the ball. I’m not sure that is coachable - otherwise some others in the team (no need to name them, you know who) would have fixed it too. It may come down to poor decision-making under pressure, which afflicts one on and off the field...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back