Game Day Bloods v CarlCrims

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

We need to take advantage of the rest of the year and give as many future players a shot. We don’t have many weeks left and need to find out what we have got. We are not going too far forward in the next few seasons if we keep doing the same same each game.
I don't agree with this. We already know what we have. Everyone with potential has already played. No point in giving people a go just because they're young. Why tank? We should at least try to have a good end to the season. Give the youngsters a bit of confidence.

Carlton a man down
It was only Goddard, don’t read too much into that. We would get beaten by every team on this performance

How ? Because Rose was dropped and Jack played ? You know what ? Your s**t is enough to make a person give this Board the arse.

A very good reason. Jack is so cooked it’s not funny

His form along with most others today? Send them all back...he’s not the worst, hasn’t even missed twice from practically dead in front!
Over the season I think he has been. But if you read my posts I've said a number of others should be dropped with him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surely
I don't agree with this. We already know what we have. Everyone with potential has already played. No point in giving people a go just because they're young. Why tank? We should at least try to have a good end to the season. Give the youngsters a bit of confidence.
It’s not about tanking, it’s about getting a clear assessment of your list. They can win games whilst doing it you know...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back