List Mgmt. 2019 Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 14, 2012
The River Murray
AFL Club
St Kilda
Yeah, you have a different opinion and believe you are right. I believe there is evidence to suggest we consistently made mistakes and believe I'm right. We'll just have to disagree then.

I'd rather we concentrated on the basics myself. Our elaborate trades have not seemed to have found that elusive elite player still.
I've never said we haven't made mistakes but the funny thing is, the closest I think we have to future elite players IMO are Billings, Gresham, Battle and Clark.

3 of those players were the result of those trades.

Savage Kent

All Australian
Aug 1, 2015
AFL Club
St Kilda
Saints vs. Long-Term (3+ Weeks) Injured/Unavailable Saints

FB: Savage, Brown, McKenzie
HB: Clark, Carlisle, Wilkie
C: Billings, Ross, Newnes
HF: Sinclair, Bruce, Gresham
FF: Parker, Membrey, Long
R: Marshall, Steele, Dunstan
Int: Paton, Hind, Acres, Young

FB: Marsh, Austin, Roberton
HB: Webster, Carlisle, Battle
C: Kent, Geary, Hannebery
HF: Mayo, King, Lonie
FF: Rowe, McCartin, Pierce
R: Longer, Steven, Bytel
Int: Clavarino,

Reckon we would have a pretty close game. Injured players fwd line a bit big and slow.
Brandon White cant even get a look in here as well 😆

Sep 20, 2009
NSW
AFL Club
St Kilda
Triple M suggesting we’ve offered Goldstein 3 years (2 years plus trigger for a 3rd)

The guys 31, 3 years seems an eternity for him.
As long as he plays second to Marshal, I’m okay with the deal. If they’re getting him to shift Marshal to the forward line (or god forbid half back flank) I think it’s a terrible move.

Triple M suggesting we’ve offered Goldstein 3 years (2 years plus trigger for a 3rd)

As long as he plays second to Marshal, I’m okay with the deal. If they’re getting him to shift Marshal to the forward line (or god forbid half back flank) I think it’s a terrible move.
If its to help Marshall and makes our list better don't mind it

to be honest id be playing the long game and sticking to the draft, we've tried with the moneyball selections and it hasnt worked no need to keep going there considering the list isnt even ready yet
Yep lets use our 1st and maybe 2nd pick in the draft for next 5 years

Keg on legs

Cancelled
10k Posts St Kilda - Doulton Langlands Player Sponsor 2020 St Kilda - Robbie Young Player Sponsor 2019 St Kilda - Nathan Freeman Player Sponsor 2017
Oct 5, 2014
The beer fridge
AFL Club
St Kilda
I’m forcing my wife to marry Marshall so I can somehow be related and tell him I love him each night.

Great idea. But you'll have to beat me to it

So good to hear him getting the credit from the commentators. He is a serious footballer

Drake Huggins

Club Legend
May 2, 2018
The ghost of the G.G. Huggins Stand
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Stoke City, Southampton.

If the Chobot stays, surely Marshall goes to the half back flank, his obviously natural position.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back