2nds Crows vs Port Adelaide - Round 13 @ Port Pirie

Remove this Banner Ad

would so like to see broady in a power guernsey again gr8 decision maker u/p :)
Helps he has plenty of time and space at this level. First couple of game at AFL level this year, the lack of time and space stopped him being the general and setting up play, like he did today.

Jun 7, 2015
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Happy days

with other AFL teams looking / registering interest in the players above ..

it now begs the question who can we afford not to lose out of the 3 above (during the trade period - whilst keeping in mind we need extra draft picks for the 2020 draft for father son picks - Schofield & Co) ...
anyone but Frampton.

If we can make Marshall into a Hoff style player I’d say Ladhams can go, but I’d keep him over Ryder of course.

98 more disposals. Was a 5 goal margin value for disposals? I missed the first quarter and a bit but reckon we were a lot more dominate than 5 goals. Tight at the top of the ladder with today's results.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kiss from a Rozee

Goddess
Bring Back the Bars
Nov 23, 2018
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Actually not true a number of us that watched him have always believed he was a forward & showed glimpses many times.. too bad it took our Coaches years to work it out.
Cam Hewett showed “glimpses” today.

I understand why people thought he would make it, doesn’t mean he should have played 50 AFL games by now. He’s kicked more goals in 2 weeks than he did the entirety of last year ffs.

Yes I understand he was being played as a ruck instead of a forward where he has shown way more, but he was drafted as a ruckman and didn’t show anywhere near enough in that role.

I just don’t understand the “sucked in ken” crap. He was given a chance this year and was kind of terrible in the game he was dropped for, it doesn’t mean anyone has written him off, he just needs to learn a bit more before he becomes a regular at AFL level.

I’d absolutely be bringing him in, but I can understand why we wouldn’t given our forward line seems to work well with Dixon, Howard and Ebert as the marking options, with Rozee, Butters and Sam Gray as the mosquito fleet.

98 more disposals. Was a 5 goal margin value for disposals? I missed the first quarter and a bit but reckon we were a lot more dominate than 5 goals. Tight at the top of the ladder with today's results.

Disposals are a bit meaningless given the amount of time we took into the breeze chipping the ball around.

We beat the top team by 5 goals away from Alberton. I'll take that.

Fivepots

hmm
Nov 20, 2018
south
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Helps he has plenty of time and space at this level. First couple of game at AFL level this year, the lack of time and space stopped him being the general and setting up play, like he did today.

yes few more games on end would've been up to speed and boom :) hopefully this time I have the faith

Kiss from a Rozee

Goddess
Bring Back the Bars
Nov 23, 2018
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Marshall looks awesome floating around the back lines. Reminds me of the way Watts was playing before going down.
I was thinking that maybe he should spend some time down back as he doesn’t seem to know what to do when he is lead to the ball.

Then he was moved onto the wing/loose defender and as you say looks like Jack Watts.

I think he needs to take a little bit more time when he has the ball in general play but damn he has skill.

Exactly right - and with kicking skills just as good. Bit of a relevation for me - might make the puzzle of how we fit them all in a little clearer

Exactly what the reserves are for. Been putting together a good structure at both levels. Pity we didnt have Grundy today, would have been a good hit out as tall defender with McKenzie injured.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back