OUT: Nash (omitted)

B: Stratton, Frawley, Hardwick

HB: Birchall, O'Brien, Sicily

C: Henderson, Shiels, Smith

HF: Burgoyne, Gunston, Wingard

F: Breust, Lewis, Puopolo

R: McEvoy, O'Meara, Worpel

INT: Scully, Hanrahan, Impey, Howe

Last MCG game for the season, unless the Hawks make the finals and play a Victorian team. Two games to come at Marvel, including a home game, a game at York Park, a game at Perth Stadium and a game at Manuka to come.

Jul 6, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
IN: Gunston

OUT: Nash (omitted)

B: Stratton, Frawley, Hardwick

HB: Birchall, O'Brien, Sicily

C: Henderson, Shiels, Smith

HF: Burgoyne, Gunston, Wingard

F: Breust, Lewis, Puopolo

R: McEvoy, O'Meara, Worpel

INT: Scully, Hanrahan, Impey, Howe
Good looking side adding Gunner. I think Nash will keep his spot. Poppy needs a spell. Scrimmers a chance if they give Scully a much needed rest.

Good looking side adding Gunner. I think Nash will keep his spot. Poppy needs a spell. Scrimmers a chance if they give Scully a much needed rest.

If Puopolo is rested next week I would like to see Minchington given a chance. Pretty much a like for like player.

4THAWN

Club Legend
Mar 25, 2019
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Do you send howe to kelly? Or do you roll the dice with him against dangerfield, and hope howe can better stop him in the forward line?

Nash/Lewis stay in for mine, potentially TOB forward again.

Frawley to hawkins, Sicily/TOB to ratugolea, Birch/Stratts to ablett/Danger, Impey to rohan, hardwick to dalhaus

5ammy

Club Legend
Jun 16, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Do you send howe to kelly? Or do you roll the dice with him against dangerfield, and hope howe can better stop him in the forward line?

Frawley to hawkins, Sicily/TOB to ratugolea, Birch/Stratts to ablett/Danger, Impey to rohan, hardwick to dalhaus
I’d send Howe to Kelly personally. Such a dangerous player, killed us last time out.

Dlm888

Rookie
Jun 9, 2018
AFL Club
Hawthorn

TOB forward again for sure. I think he's finally settled in his spot. Looks great

madhawksfan

Premiership Player
May 12, 2010
Canberra
AFL Club
Hawthorn
For mine Nash should stay. The forward line has functioned better with him and Lewis there.

Plus, each time we play Geelong, Taylor and co take mark after mark. Need guys who can half the contest then apply pressure.

Gunston in if he’s right. The out of tough.

Howe to Kelly and Shiels to Dangerflog. Would love Impey to take Ablett and get stuck into him physically and verbally at every opportunity and make him accountable the other way.

We are always in the contest against these blokes and should go in confident.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back