Game Day Crows vs Suns - the day which... ah stuff it. No one's watching anyway

Whatchoo watching?

• The other game

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

They make almost $200,000,000 on broadcasting rights into Queensland.
This.

They may cost the AFL.say $20mil a year. I doubt it is that high.

But the tv rights money they generate is well.worth it for the AFL.

Meanwhile Tassie are begging for a team.but the AFL.wont.give them.ine as Hawthorn and North need the games they sell down there for revenue.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Giving gc is a priority pick is a total waste of another young talented footballer. No young kid deserves to go this rabble. AFL need to fix this club with other ways which include good experienced players. Gc nowhere near AFL standard. What is rankine thinking by re-signing with them.

Giving gc is a priority pick is a total waste of another young talented footballer. No young kid deserves to go this rabble. AFL need to fix this club with other ways which include good experienced players. Gc nowhere near AFL standard. What is rankine thinking by re-signing with them.

Thinking nice weather, live along the water, run around and exercise

Get paid

(Log in to remove this ad.)

tenor-com-simpsons-sarcasm-detector-e-gif.700876

It’s not Tasmania
I doubt the AFL would lose money by switching a team from the Gold Coast to Tasmania.

They would get far higher & fanatical crowds & the club would leak less money. Wouldn't be much differential in Australia wide TV ratings... particularly if they are competitive.

Cha ching. Rumored 600k pa

Doing whats required so far but after watching the Roos v Bombers I still feel we are miles off.

Stengle kicking 2 is fantastic, because it means the selection panel won't do their typical 'drop young player after one game' routine.

Is this Gold Coast team the worst of the modern era ... they are absolutely shot to pieces .

Nah, they've at least managed to remain competitive for half a season. The classically shocking Melbourne team of the early 2010s were worse.

I doubt the AFL would lose money by switching a team from the Gold Coast to Tasmania.

They would get far higher & fanatical crowds & the club would leak less money. Wouldn't be much differential in Australia wide TV ratings... particularly if they are competitive.
Will never happen as it will negatively impact 2 vic teams who play down there sometimes

Even when we're caning the opposition, DMac still manages to be completely anonymous.
*in amazing isnt it... and we’ll probably win by 100 points and they’ll include him in the “great response” accolades and he’ll be guaranteed his place in the next 5 rounds..

Makes you want to puke.

Back