Game Day Rd 17 Geelong V St Kilda Sat July 13 @ GMHBA 730 pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorta laughing @ the Guth bashers, he's been 1 of the better team players on the field tonight. How well has Gresh gone.?

Stewart has been brilliant, Danger, Sel, Ablett, Miers, Clark, SavRat.

Liked seeing Parf work with Sel and Henry actually hasn't done too bad on Membrey.
He’s had 7 turnovers from 15 possessions. Half the plays he’s been involved in have resulted in a turnover. Turn it up

Sorta laughing @ the Guth bashers, he's been 1 of the better team players on the field tonight. How well has Gresh gone.?

Stewart has been brilliant, Danger, Sel, Ablett, Miers, Clark, SavRat.

Liked seeing Parf work with Sel and Henry actually hasn't done too bad on Membrey.

Gresham? He's had 26 disposals so far I think - 3rd best on ground at this point

We suffer more when Stanley is off. He lets the opposition ruck walk all over him and does dumb things all around the ground. Smith isn't great, but he's less damaging.

True, based on his current form. His problem is consistency—he doesn't have any. And he's at a point now in his development where he's not about to become consistent. He has a hot month and then two cold months. That's how it is. So he will either be hot in September or he won't. Fair likelihood he won't.

We will win. No doubt about it. Doesn’t disguise the fact that we are no better than most.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You were right, I’m very happy to say

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back