Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiges1229

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Sep 26, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
How about when people say "you/they brought the weather with you/them". I thought the weather is always there present

lol there are some dumb sayings , my mum use to say to me in my younger years "stop carrying on like a pork chop" wtf does a pork chop do ? and when I answered back with that question she would look for a shoe to throw at me.

mad_tiggy911

🏆 🏆 🏆
May 22, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
lol there are some dumb sayings , my mum use to say to me in my younger years "stop carrying on like a pork chop" wtf does a pork chop do ? and when I answered back with that question she would look for a shoe to throw at me.

Happy B’day!

Would your mum happen to be wog as mine is and she would throw shoes at me too.

May 8, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
Carrying on like a pork chop at a Jewish wedding was the original saying.

Aug 25, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool
Geez some pretty good players named as emergency. Caddy, Graham, Higgins, Baker. Wouldn't mind any of them in the side by finals.
If it is raining and we happen to have a late in, I would want it to be Baker. The last time we played in the wet he handled it better than anyone. One touch, no fumbling.

Drofder

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 18, 2014
37.8265° S, 145.0069° E
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Red Sox, Bruins, Celtics, Niners
I want you duds to take care of business today. As of right now I am sitting in a vintage clothing shop in Portsmouth New Hampshire listening to some French band sing “Hard Days Night” by the Beatles. So. As you can see I have enough problems without having to worry about this game.

Get the business done campaigners.

Just a reminder, stick to our gameday thread. Stay away from the MB gameday thread. We already have lurkers popping over looking and commenting backover there on us in a less than complimentary manner. For example old bet welcher Frank Gallagher.
They can’t help themselves it seems in their obsession.

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
The very definition of an 8 point game. Win this and the Tiges have all but secured a spot in the finals.

Tigers by 23 points, over what has been a massively disappointing Giants.

I'd very much appreciate Cameron being kept goalless, because Brown winning the Coleman is about the only thing keeping me interested in the season.

Schlurp

Club Legend
Aug 21, 2009
Canberra
AFL Club
Richmond
If Port can do a hatchet job on Brisbane and we hold GWS to a minimal score, we bring the respective percentages very close together. Percentage might just be the difference between fourth and fifth when the home and away rounds end. The key to percentage building is to maximise scores for and minimise scores against with the latter being the most important element.

Bloody hell our depth is impressive right now. Having said that though today is one of our biggest games in a while, Giants will be desperate and looking past recent games it has to be remembered that they are a seriously good team so hopefully we are at our best today. Only need to look at Eagles v Pies to see how close most teams are to each other and what happens if just slightly off.
Big, big day in the context of our season and theirs. Go tiges.

O_Grinners17

All Australian
Sep 15, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Just a reminder, stick to our gameday thread. Stay away from the MB gameday thread. We already have lurkers popping over looking and commenting backover there on us in a less than complimentary manner. For example old bet welcher Frank Gallagher.
They can’t help themselves it seems in their obsession.

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower

I've said it before and I'll say it again, the MB is a hot steamy pile of trash.

JAKLAUGHING

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Nov 20, 2008
Vilnius
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
TASMANIAN DEBILS!!!
Caddy should be in if it's wet - he loves the slop eats it up. His mudder was a mudder.
benny hill wtf.gif

JAKLAUGHING

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Nov 20, 2008
Vilnius
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
TASMANIAN DEBILS!!!
LOL...i use to have the Nuns say to us...woe betide anyone caught talking!...I went through primary school being freaked out by being caught by a wobbytide at the beach!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back