AFL Player #27: Mason Redman šŸ•

Remove this Banner Ad

REDMAN HAS BEEN BELOW PAR FOR THE PAST TWO WEEKS!!

What don't you understand about this?

I'll just agree to disagree. I won't be surprised to see a Ridley, or Dea selected on Thursday night with Redman omitted
He doesnā€™t share your opinion, thatā€™s not a crime and the capitalisation and shouting is pretty out of proportion.

I think itā€™s very unlikely he gets dropped personally, and nor do I think he should be.

He definitely screwed up a few times but he also did some pretty good things.

Still raw and will make mistakes but is a jet that keeps on going, like his endeavour. He is always putting himself in the play, and will win a lot more contests than not. Going to be a long time peg in our back line.
I actually liked his game. He had 3 things from my memory that were not usually him. (That kick to Brown, trying to bust through 3 tackles at the 50 and the slip while picking up the ball with Guelfi). He did, however, persevere and impacted the game.

He will not be dropped. For a player under 20 games this is the type of game he will learn from and is all part of the development for a young player. Why I liked his game was the resilience to keep trying even when things weren't going his way - certainly there are others at the club who could learn from this. Will not be dropped.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fine game from Redman. He did a lot of good things but one thing that stood out was whenever the ball was bobbling around right near our goal line it was his fist that kept knocking it over so we could reset.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back