Society/Culture Free redacted - Stephen Christopher Yaxley aka Tommy Robinson

Echoes

Drain the swamp.
May 2, 2019
AFL Club
St Kilda
I just wanted to show you, that you don't genuinely believe he is going to be killed...

Don’t tell me what I believe.

If they dump Tommy in the the general prison population, you bet your arse he could be killed.

Echoes

Drain the swamp.
May 2, 2019
AFL Club
St Kilda
I showed you...
That's you telling yourself...

The sad thing is you people think you have beaten Tommy.

You haven’t.

You have only made him stronger.

He will walk free from prison in 10 weeks time to a hero’s welcome, with this contempt of court rot, finally behind him, and he will continue his activism stronger than ever.

Unless of course the establishment decides they can’t risk that, and see to it Tommy is left vulnerable, and ends up dead.

We shall see.

Sep 21, 2009
AFL Club
St Kilda
The sad thing is you people think you have beaten Tommy.

You haven’t.

You have only made him stronger.

He will walk free from prison in 10 weeks time to a hero’s welcome, with this contempt of court rot, finally behind him, and he will continue his activism stronger than ever.

Unless of course the establishment decides they can’t risk that, and see to it Tommy is left vulnerable, and ends up dead.

We shall see.
Does that mean "we[sic] have beaten him"?

Echoes

Drain the swamp.
May 2, 2019
AFL Club
St Kilda
Does that mean "we[sic] have beaten him"?

You will never beat him.

Because we ARE Tommy.

You will have to kill us all before the hammer and sickle, or star and crescent, or some other bastard amalgam of both, flies over the places of democratic power throughout the West.

Sep 21, 2004
AFL Club
GWS
You will never beat him.

Because we ARE Tommy.

You will have to kill us all before the hammer and sickle, or star and crescent, or some other bastard amalgam of both, flies over the places of democratic power throughout the West.

You’ve lost the plot.

He’s not even tommy. He’s Stephen.

Last edited:

Echoes

Drain the swamp.
May 2, 2019
AFL Club
St Kilda
No... It's because you believe you're in a battle to the death with an indefinable enemy..

We all know who the enemy is.

The one world globalists and industrialists, who sit at the top of the pyramid counting there money, whilst using hardline Islamic refugees and migrants as shock troops to soften up and undermine the living standards and cohesion of economically strong, secular, Democratic, Western societies.

Sep 21, 2009
AFL Club
St Kilda
We all know who the enemy is.

The one world globalists and industrialists, who sit at the top of the pyramid counting there money, whilst using hardline Islamic refugees and migrants as shock troops to soften up and undermine the living standards and cohesion of economically strong, secular, Democratic, Western societies.
That doesn't exist outside of right wing extremist recruiting propaganda.

You're on a dangerous path. And I can't tell if you're serious or not.

Echoes

Drain the swamp.
May 2, 2019
AFL Club
St Kilda
That doesn't exist outside of right wing extremism recruiting propaganda.

You're on a dangerous path. And I can't tell if you're serious or not.

It’s a widely held view of what’s happening in the world.

And why the hell else would Merkel and Macron and the like be doing what they are doing?

Willingly destroying there own societies from within.

Sep 21, 2004
AFL Club
GWS
It’s a widely held view of what’s happening in the world.

And why the hell else would Merkel and Macron and the like be doing what they are doing?

Willingly destroying there own societies from within.

Using these nuts to reinforce what you think isn’t helping you. Legitimately, you sound like you’ve gone too far down the rabbit hole.

You need to pull yourself out before it goes too far.

Sep 21, 2009
AFL Club
St Kilda
Yeah except both of those things are discernibly bollocks.

Unlike what I’m talking about.
Ok...

Who is in charge of this combatant you're at war against?
Who is your leader in this war?

What is the clear and definable result that you will attain after a successful outcome from this war?

You can't answer any of those questions with anything but vague talking points... because it isn't real...

Echoes

Drain the swamp.
May 2, 2019
AFL Club
St Kilda
Ok...

Who is in charge of this combatant you're at war against?
Who is your leader in this war?

What is the clear and definable result that you will attain after a successful outcome from this war?

You can't answer any of those questions with anything but vague talking points... because it isn't real...

Who is in charge of the globalists?

Someone is behind the curtain, pulling the strings.

Who that specifically is, we don’t know.

Who will lead us in this war?

Men like Tommy, who are willing to put there head above the trench, for what they believe in. More will emerge.

What is a successful outcome for those fighting globalism?

The protection of our homelands, and our respective, secular, Democratic systems of government, from which our free and tolerant societies have been built upon.

Back