Preview Strange case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde v Brisbane, Adelaide Oval, Sunday

Would you leave Howard out or put him back or play both of them forward? I also would love Billy back in the side.

To be honest Dixon is the elephant in the room. His output isn’t great and the creates a contest theory only goes so far.

But I’d be swinging Howard back, playing Dixon higher up and Frampton deep. I must be the only one who likes Howard as a defender.

"You've got Dixon to back up Frampton?"

"Other way around."

"Wait...didn't Frampton just kick 5 goals against Adelaide's reserve team?"

"Frampton is a solid key forward but we're not playing to beat Adelaide's reserve team."

"People I talk to say that Dixon's game has been off ever since he broke his leg."

"Did you ever see him when his game was on?"

Kiss from a Rozee

Goddess
Bring Back the Bars
Nov 23, 2018
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
To be honest Dixon is the elephant in the room. His output isn’t great and the creates a contest theory only goes so far.

But I’d be swinging Howard back, playing Dixon higher up and Frampton deep. I must be the only one who likes Howard as a defender.
Howard’s contested marking has been a welcome addition to the forward line, and his aggression is also fantastic.

His performance last week can only be described as transcendent.

Magus

Cancelled
10k Posts Bring Back the Bars
Dec 31, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Dallas Mavericks
Or we have to do something different to stop a player that has absolutely carved us up for years.

So we roll out Sutcliffe every time we play Brisbane because no-one else could do the job?

SureBuddy

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 1, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Golden State Warriors
Or Port is leading the way in bringing back the tagger?
Many teams play a tagger now.

Clarke from Essendon
De Boer from GWS
Steele from Saints
Hewett from Swans
Hutchings from West Coast
Greenwood from Collingwood
Ed Curnow from Carlton
Howe from Hawks

I’m sure I’ve missed some as well.

ozph1870

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 3, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
dallas cowboys ferrari f1
By far the best side we will play this year.
Geelong are dismal, Wce away was close to the best side. But match up wise this lions side is legit and can really open us up.

We need to smash them in the contest like we did the crows because if they get it on the outside its all over. Teams that move the ball quickly and have pace through the midfield is our biggest concern, brizzy do that, the other really poor match up for us is Essendon, and how have those results gone recently.. Teams that have fast clever small forwards can damage us, brizzy have that.

We can win, obviously, but we have to attack every contest with the ferocity we did the crows, give them no time.

Looking at each sides strengths and weaknesses the lions should easily be favourites.
Hope you got on...

Back